Cutey Honey / Cutie Honey

Got my LE set from Rightstuf today . Box has a glittery almost pearlescent look . Book is all safe for work ,but those art cards :flushed: .
The cards are 6 double sided ones . Very nice art used all around . Looks better in person .

I watched the first episode dubbed . It’s not enough for me to get a good feel for the English cast .

1 Like

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Cutie Honey Universe with English Dub

2019-07-02T18:59:00Z

4 Likes

Cutie Honey Universe, Ep 1 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Just got done watching it. The dub isn’t bad.

One thing I did notice during my research about the show is those art cards from the PBS are actually the end of episode bumpers from when it aired on Japanese TV. It would have the image with Honey somewhat clothed:

Then hearts would appear:

And it would change to the uncensored image on the art cards.

Don’t know why they aren’t included on the Home Video version release on VRVDIVE. @Psychopuppet, since I already know you have a copy, could you check to see if they included them in the physical release?

It could go either way for me. Depending on future announcements, I might pick it up during Black Friday if it’s still around.

1 Like

As far as I’m seeing no not in the video form . The censored versions are included in the PBS book under end cards . Which had me wondering what that was about . Of course the uncensored versions are on the art cards . I checked 6 different episodes . After the episode it goes right to the closing animation and after the closing animation it goes right to the English credits then to the next episode .

1 Like

Unboxing Cutie Honey Universe

1 Like

Cutie Honey Universe, Ep 2 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Cutie Honey Universe, Ep 3 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like
1 Like

Cutie Honey Universe, Ep 4 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Cutie Honey Universe Dub Trailer

1 Like