Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? / Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? / Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Genres: comedy, romance
Themes: ecchi
Plot Summary: High school stduent Ichirō’s female teacher Kojima-sensei is famous for being a “demon teacher.” However, in front of Ichirō she seems to be air-headed and clumsy, and he keeps finding himself in perverted situations with her in places like the in men’s bathroom, in the men’s bathhouse, in the pool, at the school infirmary, and elsewhere.
Vintage: 2019-04-07

ANN Info Page

3 Likes

Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Manga Gets TV Anime

posted on 2018-09-30 11:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Erotic romantic comedy centers on student, teacher who accidentally get into perverted situations

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ (Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?) TV Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, Visual

posted on 2018-09-30 21:30 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Sumire Uesaka, Ryouta Suzuki star in anime by Hiraku Kaneko, Tear Studio

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Anime Reveals New Visual, 2 More Cast Members

posted on 2018-12-21 05:33 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Yuko Goto, Toshiki Masuda join cast

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Anime Unveils Additional Cast & Staff, Opening Song Artist

posted on 2019-02-10 09:08 EST by Egan Loo
Shizuka Ishigami, Nozomi Yamamoto, Kazutomi Yamamoto, Yūsuke Kobayashi cast

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Anime’s 2 Promo Videos Streamed

posted on 2019-02-14 05:13 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series starring Sumire Uesaka, Ryouta Suzuki premieres in April
Note: The videos below may not be safe for work.

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Anime’s 2nd Promo Video Reveals April 7 Premiere

posted on 2019-03-08 06:13 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Ending theme artists, visual also revealed
Note: The video might not be safe for work.

1 Like

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Manga to Bundle Uncensored Edit of Anime

posted on 2019-03-26 15:26 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Manga’s volume 7 ships with episodes 1-4 of anime in June

2 Likes

Sentai Filmworks License Announcement

March 30, 2019

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement.

March 30, 2019

4 Likes

Wow Sentai. I’m genuinely surprised y’all picked this up :flushed:

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Anime’s Blu-ray Box to Include Unaired Episode

posted on 2019-04-06 07:50 EDT by Egan Loo
December 11 box to also have all 12 unedited TV episodes, soundtrack, newly drawn manga

1 Like

Sentai. Please. :pray:You were able to get the specials for MonMusu, so maybe y’all can work your magic on this one too…

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 1, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like
Episode 1

WTF? No more stalls for me. I’m good.

If you or somebody you know has a demon in their bathroom, umm Taco Bell. Case closed. :laughing:

1 Like
Episode 1

Wow. That was really something.

downloadfile

Anyone get kinda a TLR season 1 feel from the opening credits?

So Kojima is voiced by Dekomori. Neat. (For the dub, get Brittney to voice her :joy:)

@Snowy_Stampede Chipotle works just as well :joy:

1 Like

Crunchyroll Adds Why the hell are you here, Teacher!? and More to Spring 2019 Anime Lineup

April 12, 2019 8:08pm CDT

2 Likes

Crunchy just pretty much got all of Sentai’s spring Simulcasts…

It’s not necessarily a bad thing, as it does spread the shows to people who watch anime on Crunchyroll and don’t have a VRV or HiDive subscription, plus the Dubbed / Uncensored versions will be exclusive to HiDive when they are eventually released, but still…

1 Like

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!?, Ep 2, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like
Episode 2

Yeah one wishes laundromats were that lively. :wink:

1 Like
Episode 2

Sato’s mom even says for Kana to date him. :joy::joy::joy:

At first, I read the subtitles as “I only have my swimsuit from my days at school.” First thought; why would any school let you have a skimpy 2-piece like that!!!

Then I reread it. :joy: :man_facepalming:

@Snowy_Stampede evidently you have never used a coin laundry in the state of Florida. While something similar to what happened in the episode seems a little far fetched, people down here apparently just don’t care what they look like when doing their laundry.

True story. Before my family got a washer and dryer, we would go to Wash World in Haines City. One time, a girl comes in with 3 trash bags full of clothes, wearing what I would call an “Erotic Nightie”. She crams all of her clothing into one of those giant washers, and when she’s done, SHE TAKES OFF HER PANTIES AND THROWS THEM IN WITH THE LOAD!!! Truthfully, I felt embarrassed for her…

(Man this post makes me sound like a pervert… :disappointed: )

3 Likes