Futurama

Cause it’s headed to earth!

AroooooooooooOOOOOOO…!

ShawnMerrow wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It looked at least as good as the previous episodes, perhaps even a bit sharper at times.

Sadly, my DVR didn’t record the second episode. DirecTV’s DVR can’t differentiate between new and old episodes, unless it’s already recorded. I forget to set the episode number to unlimited, so when they marathoned some of the episodes it quickly went up to the limit and stopped recording.

I did enjoy the firs episode and have fixed my DVR settings since then.

I dunno, HD kinda ruins animations for me, at least american animations. They look too…clean. If you compare this week’s ep of futurama to one of the old ones, you might see what im talking about.

As for the eps themselves, 1 felt kinda meh, but 2 made up for it, feels like they need to get back into the groove to start making quality eps. Give em time, i say!

You like your animation dirty? Just kidding I know what you mean.

…where’s Kodama?

I’ve liked the first three fairly well. Some funny puns and jokes, a lot to catch up on picking on since the last TV episodes first were aired.

Really glad the show is back and I’m enjoying the news episodes very much!

“We now know that season seven will be the end for Futurama. There are 13 episodes left and they will start running on June 19th. The series finale will air on September.”

While I am bummed to see it cancelled…again, we should be thankful that it was resurrected in June 2009 and at least we get one more summer season. At the end of the day, there’s a lot of episodes to enjoy.

Agreed, Futurama had a good long run and proved more durable, surviving one cancellation, than most nearly any other TV series.

It was fun, thanks for all the fish.

Mark Gosdin

Awww, after the summer no more? Oh well, it was fun!

I seen Futurama a month ago and its still pretty funny.

Live-action ‘Futurama’ fan film is terrifyingly accurate

July 19, 2016 @ 9:56 AM

WATCH: ‘Futurama’s’ Hypnotoad brought to life for fan film

August 12, 2016 @ 3:46 PM

Just because it’s fun:

Matt Groening’s ‘Futurama’ Set to Become New Mobile Game

February 22, 2017

Futurama-Related Announcement Coming Soon

July 2, 2017

1 Like

Futurama to Return as a Radio Play

September 8, 2017

Futurama is Coming to Syfy on November 11

OCTOBER 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/929004222045093890

2 Likes

What’s On: Syfy is letting Futurama loose on the prime-time lineup for a six-hour marathon

April 20, 2018 7:00 am