HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MY ISEKAI LIFE EPISODE 1 HIDIVE PREMIERES ON JULY 4!

The entire point of isekai is to be an escapist/power fantasy. Apparently, Yuji got the memo because he doesn’t have to deal with the mountain of paperwork back at the office anymore. Join us every Monday starting July 4, 2022 at 8:00 EDT ( 12:00 UTC) when we premiere episode 1 of My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World (Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita).

Seriously, why are isekai titles so long that they form complete sentences, anyway?

Synopsis
Getting isekai’d to a magical world and developing incredible powers is every otaku’s wildest dream, but for salaryman Yuji Sano, it’s the stuff of absolute nightmare! He’s in the middle of a mountain of work when he gets unwillingly pulled into a fantasy realm, where he accomplishes the enviable feat of developing a second character class by making the most of his Monster Tamer abilities. Now he’s traded the office for adventuring to make a living, but he keeps getting roped into major events because his powers are unmatched, second to none — and he doesn’t even realize it yet!

Japanese Cast

Yuji - Chiaki Kobayashi (Shogo Taguchi in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
Dryad - Azumi Waki (Hatsuka Suzushiro in Call of the Night)
Sura - Hikaru Tono (Eno in I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level)
Surapacchi - Mai Kanno
Mayusura - Haruna Mikawa (Rin Kagawa in When Will Ayumu Make His Move?)
Surahappa - Erisa Kuon
Higesura - Nichika Omori (Emi Asada in O Maidens in Your Savage Season)
Pekesura - Miharu Hanai (Sassa Kurasaki in Armed Girl’s Machiavellism)
Proud Wolf - Wataru Takagi (Chudelkin in Sword Art Online: Alicization; Obito Uchiha in Naruto: Shippuden)

Japanese Staff

Original Work - Shinkoshoto (The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest)
Director - Keisuke Kojima (Animation Director in PSYCHO-PASS 2, One-Punch Man)
Series Composition - Naohiro Fukushima
Anime Studio - REVOROOT(I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years, BABYLON, FLCL Alternative)

Available Languages

• Japanese with English Subtitles
  • Japanese with Spanish Subtitles - Coming Soon
  • Japanese with Portuguese Subtitles - Coming Soon
2 Likes