HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE KUBO WON’T LET ME BE INVISIBLE ANIME RETURNS TO HIDIVE ON MAY 16! READ NOW FOR MORE DETAILS

Good news, anime fans! We’re thrilled to announce we’re resuming the simulcast for the Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible (Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai) anime! While it’s true that the simulcast restarted with episode 1 back in April, episodes 1-6 are already on HIDIVE (which you can watch right now), so we’re resuming our simulcast with episode 7 on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 11:30 AM EDT (15:30 UTC). Don’t miss out on Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible and hundreds of other amazing anime. Sign up for HIDIVE now!

WHAT IS KUBO WON’T LET ME BE INVISIBLE?

Synopsis

Junta Shiraishi has one goal: to experience youth to the fullest! But that’s not easy when you’re a wallflower with the presence of wet paint. Junta is so invisible, people at school swear he skipped class even when he’s sitting right behind them. Life is boring when no one talks to you—but that changes when Junta meets Nagisa Kubo. She’s the only person who pays him any attention, and her constant teasing is sure to turn Junta’s quiet life upside down because Kubo won’t let him be invisible!

Studio - PINE JAM (Do It Yourself!, Gleipnir, [Just Because!)

Director - Kazuomi Koga (Rent-a-Girlfriend)

Demographic - Seinen

Rating - TV-14

Genres - Comedy, Romance

WHY YOU CAN’T MISS THE “KUBO WON’T LET ME BE INVISIBLE” ANIME ON HIDIVE

• This feel-good anime offers a lighthearted and uplifting narrative focusing on the importance of human connection and features a blend of situational and character-driven humor!
  • Episodes 1-6 are already on HIDIVE. Catch up now while you wait for Episode 7!
  • Recommended for viewers who loved: “The Dangers in My Heart”, “Teasing Master Takagi-san3”, “My Little Monster”, “Toradora!”, “Kaguya-sama: Love is War”

REMEMBER TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

• Premiere Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2023
  • Time: 11:30 AM EDT (15:30 UTC)

Don’t miss out on the premiere of Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Episode 7! Sign up for HIDIVE today and enjoy this heart-warming series, along with other fan-favorite anime titles.

4 Likes