HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN: A MUST-WATCH VILLAINESS-TO-SAVIOR SAGA

There’s just something about redemption stories that make you want to see the protagonist succeed. And when you combine that premise with isekai? You’ve got a recipe for great entertainment. If you’re a fan, sign up for HIDIVE and tune in Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:30 AM EDT (15:30 UTC) for the streaming premiere of The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior (Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu.)

THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN: FROM VILLAINESS TO SAVIOR FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis:
It’s one thing to get reincarnated as a righteous hero. It’s another thing entirely to get reincarnated as a villain! Our protagonist was just reincarnated into the body of Princess Pride Royal Ivy, the last boss and ultimate villain of her favorite otome game. But evil just isn’t her style, so she’ll use Pride’s powerful abilities to sow peace and love instead of discord! Can she change the fate of this vile villainess, or is her role in the story already rotten to the core?

Original Creator - Tenichi (Story), Suzunosuke (Art)
Originating Work - Light Novel
Studio - OLM Team Yoshioka (Life with an Ordinary Guy who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout)
Director - Norio Nitta (Assistant Director for Odd Taxi)
Demographic - Josei

Main Character Cast

Pride Royal Ivy - Ai Fairouz (Delta in The Eminence in Shadow)
Stale Royal Ivy - Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions)
Tiara Royal Ivy - Haruka Tomatsu (Shizuku Mizutani in My Little Monster)
Arthur Beresford - Junya Enoki (Shiro in Reborn as a Vending Machine, Now I Wander the Dungeon)
Gilbert - Kouji Yusa (Gin Ichimaru in Bleach)
Albert - Toshiyuki Morikawa (Bondrewd in MADE IN ABYSS)
Rosa - Kikuko Inoue (Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Rating - TV-14
Genres - Fantasy, Isekai, Romance

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN: FROM VILLAINESS TO SAVIOR

• It’s a villainess isekai anime, so you know you can look forward to an unconventional protagonist with a strong character arc!
  • Recommended for viewers who loved: Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte, My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!, Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I’m Not the Demon Lord

WATCH THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN: FROM VILLAINESS TO SAVIOR AT ANIME EXPO 2023!

Want to watch The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior early and happen to be in Los Angeles at the beginning of July? You’re in luck: we’re hosting the North American premiere at AX, so keep the following details in mind!

Date: Sunday, July 2, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM PT - 1:00 PM PT

TUNE IN FOR THE MOST HERETICAL LAST BOSS QUEEN: FROM VILLAINESS TO SAVIOR ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Thursday, July 6, 2023
Premiere Time: 11:30 AM EDT (15:30 UTC)

5 Likes