HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DON’T MISS THE DREAMING BOY IS A REALIST ON HIDIVE THIS JULY!

There comes a time when most people reflect on the full ramifications of their past actions with crystal clarity. For some people, this is a life-changing moment where they change for the better. Of course, there’s always a danger of misinterpreting everything and arriving at a completely wrong conclusion! (Don’t worry, we’ve all been there.)

If you didn’t hear the news at Anime Expo 2023, sign up for HIDIVE and join us Monday, July 3, 2023 at 2:00 PM EDT (18:00 UTC) for our latest simulcast, The Dreaming Boy is a Realist (Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha)!

THE DREAMING BOY IS A REALIST FOR THE UNINITIATED

Synopsis: Wataru Sajou, who is deeply in love with his beautiful classmate Aika Natsukawa, approaches her without getting discouraged. However, one day, he wakes up thinking he’s not good enough to be with her. Wataru starts keeping a distance from her, much to Aika’s surprise. Did his intentions slip by her because she was getting impatient?! This is the start of a romcom revolving around two people who just can’t get their feelings across and both think their love is unrequited!

Studio - Studio Gokumi (Yuki Yuna is a Hero), AXsiZ (Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon)
Director - Kazuomi Koga (Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible)
Series Composition - Michiko Yokote (Script for Call of the Night, Naruto)
Original Creator - Okemaru
Originating Work - Web Novel

Main Character Cast

Wataru Sajo - Naoya Moyase (Sei Kyogoku in Futsal Boys!!!)
Aika Natsukawa - Akiho Suzumoto (Carla in Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement)
Kei Ashida - Yumiri Hanamori (Alise Lovell in DanMachi IV)
Kaede Sajo - Mikako Komatsu (Vermilio in Helck)
Rin Shinomiya - Kaori Ishihara (Charolles Iridescence in Vermeil in Gold)

Rating - TV-14
Genres - Comedy, Romance

IF YOU ENJOY THESE ANIME, YOU’LL LOVE THE DREAMING BOY IS A REALIST!

• The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
  • The Dangers in My Heart
  • Kokoro Connect
  • The Kawai Compex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

TUNE IN FOR THE DREAMING BOY IS A REALIST ON HIDIVE!

Premiere Date: Monday, July 3, 2023
Premiere Time: 2:00 PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

4 Likes