I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss / Akuyaku Reijō Nanode Last Boss o Katte Mimashita

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss / Akuyaku Reijō Nanode Last Boss o Katte Mimashita

Plot Summary: When Aileen regains her memories of her past life, she realizes she’s doomed. To get out of her situation, she decides to capture the heart of the the Demon Lord. (from manga)
Vintage: 2022-10-01

ANN Info Page

1 Like

‘I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss’ Isekai Light Novels Get Anime

posted on 2021-10-01 01:06 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Yen Press releasing novels, manga about player reincarnated as rival to otome game heroine

‘I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss’ TV Anime’s Promo Video Reveals Cast, Staff, October Premiere

posted on 2022-03-23 00:39 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
2 visuals also revealed for adaptation of light novel series

2 Likes

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss TV Anime Unveils New Visual, Trailer

July 28, 2022 5:08am CDT
Four additional cast members also announced

Crunchyroll to Stream I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss Anime in October 2022

August 06, 2022 5:39pm CDT
MAHO FILM to lead the anime adaptation

I’m the Villainess so I’m Taming the Final Boss | OFFICIAL TRAILER

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss TV Anime Adds Five More Cast Members

August 18, 2022 5:05am CDT
Opening theme song info was also released

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss Anime Sets October 1 Premiere with New Trailer

September 01, 2022 6:18am CDT
Opening theme song also previewed

‘I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss’ TV Anime’s 2nd Trailer Reveals October 1 Debut

posted on 2022-09-01 09:54 EDT by Kim Morrissy
Rie Takahashi sings opening theme, ACCAMER performs ending theme

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss & More to Fall 2022 Anime Lineup!

September 21, 2022 11:00am CDT

Crunchyroll Reveals Fall 2022 Dub Lineup, Including I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss and More

September 21, 2022 11:00am CDT

1 Like

Warning - contains spoilers

If You Give a Demon Lord a Cookie | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

1 Like

Marry Me At First Sight | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss - Opening | Kyо̄kan Sarenakute mo Ii Janai

1 Like

The Fall 2022 Preview Guide - I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss

Oct 1st 2022

I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss - Ending | Nomick

1 Like

What Happened to the “Lofty” Demon Lord | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

1 Like

Divorcing a Prince at His Own Ball | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

2 Likes

Just marathoned the first 3 episodes. Loving this show so far! It’s totally different from My Next Life As A Villainess!

:grin::+1:

1 Like

There are signs that two people are transferred to this world, or something about the story forces people to carry out certain plot elements when someone tries to break it.

2 Likes

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss English Dub Reveals Cast & Crew, Release Date

October 13, 2022 12:00pm CDT
First episode goes live this Saturday!

1 Like

If You Give a Demon Lord a Cookie | DUB | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

1 Like

Oh yea, it’s definitely the case that something in this world wants the story to go a certain path. However, it seems we did a speed run with the game’s story, so no clue if our MC will be able to handle stuff, or if this was a series of games, and we’re stepping into the [first] sequel.

Actually just thought about the fact there could be a DLC thing. We’ll know next week, I guess.

1 Like

How to Tame a Dragon | I’m the Villainess, so I’m Taming the Final Boss

1 Like

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss Anime Enters 2nd Act with New Visual, Trailer

October 22, 2022 9:40am CDT
Crunchyroll is currently simulcasting the fantasy romance series

1 Like