In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki

Vintage: 2022-04-09

ANN Info Page

3 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Manga by Teasing Master Takagi-sanā€™s Sōichirō Yamamoto Gets TV Anime in 2022

posted on 2021-11-08 19:01 EST by Alex Mateo
CloverWorks animates ā€˜no-boys-allowed kunoichi comedy mangaā€™

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Animeā€™s Video Unveils More Cast, April Debut

posted on 2022-01-09 06:00 EST by Egan Loo
Miyari Nemoto, Sayumi Suzushiro cast in Teasing Master Takagi-san creatorā€™s female ninja comedy

3 Likes

The Peggies Perform In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Animeā€™s Opening Song

posted on 2022-02-11 22:00 EST by Alex Mateo
Character visuals unveiled for April anime

S5R Mod edit: The Peggies did the OP for Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai

3 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Casts Yumi Uchiyama

posted on 2022-03-02 11:21 EST by Alex Mateo
Anime to reveal 1 new cast member for 35 consecutive days

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Casts M.A.O

posted on 2022-03-03 13:00 EST by Alex Mateo
M.A.O plays Konoha in April anime

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Casts Aya Yamane

posted on 2022-03-04 15:30 EST by Alex Mateo
Yamane plays Benisumomo in April anime

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Animeā€™s 2nd Video Unveils More Staff, April 9 Debut

posted on 2022-03-09 08:00 EST by Egan Loo
Opening song by The Peggies also previewed

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Reveals 5 More Cast Members

posted on 2022-03-14 17:30 EDT by Alex Mateo
Hina Yomiya, Hiyori Kono, YÅ«ki Hirose, Kana Ichinose, Mayu Mineda join cast

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be great if Sentai/HIDIVE snagged this series?

2 Likes

It would ,but itā€™s a Cloverworks series who are a subsidiary of Aniplex. So my hopes are very low.

2 Likes

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Adds 7 Cast Members

posted on 2022-03-21 16:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Reina Kondo, Ikumi Hasegawa, Hikaru Tohno, Aoi Koga, Mayu Minami, Ayaka Nanase, Misaki Watada join cast

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, has Aniplex announced anything yet?

3 Likes

Kaguya-Sama Love is War S3 I think.
Technically a few things were Aniplex shows recently ,but they donā€™t seem to be releasing much under Aniplex of America right now.

4 Likes

I know HIDIVE has carried some Aniplex of America showā€“The Promised Neverland (season 1 only,) Darwinā€™s Game, Fate/Grand Order-Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia, Oresuki, Magia Record, SAO: Alicization (both seasons,) We Never Learn (both seasons,) and Grandblue Fantasy (season 2 only.) Not to mention that HIDIVE just added Fate/Grand Order Final Singularity Grand Temple of Time: Solomon today. The Promised Neverland and both Fate/Grand Orders are CloverWorks productions.

Given this level of cooperation (?) between Sentai/HIDIVE and Aniplex of America, it just might be possibleā€¦

3 Likes

Those were all shared shows with deals made through Aniplex when they had a say though. With the way things are being run now. Iā€™m expecting anything that Sony has any kind of control to be exclusive to Crunchyroll here. We will see soon though. Iā€™m honestly hoping Iā€™m wrong. As Iā€™d rather see Aniplex stuff go back to being able to be licensed by more then one company. A lot of shows that may have been dubbed or at least in many cases released by another company got left behind thanks to the way they handle things.

Though Aniplex of America is the oddity out of the companies. We know the fate of Funimation ,but no mention of Aniplex of America.

A few recent releases from Funimation and one upcoming from CR have Aniplex logos on them. Itā€™s all probably going to depend on how much say those in charge of Aniplex have over Sonyā€™s decisions if others are allowed to license or at least stream Aniplex shows.

My Dress up Darling the other recent Cloverworks show . While the show page says on CR itā€™s from Aniplex of America the only license mention was Funimation now CR since Funimation is being phased out. If up to Aniplex despite it being popular we may have never seen a release here.

This whole thing thanks to all the we need to jump on the Anime train because it makes money is going to make things a huge mess in my opinion. Not sure what Disney is doing ,but at the moment two more shows I was looking forward to I wonā€™t be watching. At least one Udon is releasing the manga in a very short release schedule.

3 Likes

Crunchyroll Announces In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki to Spring 2022 Lineup!

March 22, 2022 11:00am CDT

2 Likes

In The Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki | OFFICIAL TRAILER

1 Like

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Animeā€™s Promo Video Highlights Showā€™s 38 Characters

posted on 2022-03-27 00:06 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Minami Tanaka, Madoka Asahina, more join cast

1 Like

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Anime Reveals 7 More Cast Members

posted on 2022-04-02 23:04 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Fairouz Ai, Saya Aizawa, Eri Yukimura, more join cast for anime premiering on April 9

2 Likes