Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? / Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darō ka?

I like how the maid Nekomata does all the web previews for the show.

We still don’t know the name of the Dungeon We crawled that day…

1 Like

Beyond the Boob String: Why ‘DanMachi’ Works

by Theron Martin, Jun 19th 2015

1 Like

I’m glad it was Theron who wrote this.
It’s rare that I disagree with his reviews and assessments, even as a person that just enjoys anime in general regardless of what others think of a particular anime.

However, I have to say, of the 15 series I’m watching this season, DanMachi is by far the best of the group, and probably my most enjoyed series in quite awhile.

This show definitely ranks in the top 5 with me for Spring. I enjoyed this one.

Yep top 5, and definite buy for me as well.

1 Like

It’s not quite top 5 material for me, as those are pretty hard to beat (1 & 2 are stationary spots, spots 3, 4, & 5 fluctuate between 3 series) for me.
It’s definitely in the top 10-20 though depending on my frame of mind and mood at the time I rank stuff.

But yeah, Sentai has my money wholeheartedly for this one.

lol I meant in my top 5 this season, not my all time top 5

What I think is really funny and how really good Inori Minase (Hestia) is:

She plays Chino in Is the Order a Rabbit?

and Noel in Celestial Method

Ahh gotcha.
Then yeah, just going by the season, it’s #1 for me.

1 Like

While this show is up there, it’s not #1 for me this season. Actually, #1 is the only spot that doesn’t seem to be changing for me soon.

DanMachi, Ep 8, is live at ANO

Episode 13:

Woooooo epic boss battle in the finale. That was intense!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ryu surged to the front to take the title of best girl these last 2 episodes…

1 Like

DanMachi, Ep 9, is live at ANO

Episode 13 –

Spoiler

So, the big reveal comes to pass! Bell is the grandson of Zeus! But it seems he doesn’t know it. It does explain how he became so powerful in such a short amount of time. And that final boss fight was something else! Terrific show, but I hope there is more to come! It can’t end like this! At least I don’t want to see it end like this. I always want more of a really good anime!

2 Likes

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Thirteenth Preview

FEATURE: Aniwords – So, Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon or Not?

June 30, 2015 7:05pm CDT

Ais Wallenstein Cosplay:

DanMachi, Ep 10, is live at ANO

DanMachi, Ep 11, is live at ANO