Kinmoza! / Kin-iro Mosaic

###Kinmoza!

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: moe, school, school life, yuri
Objectionable content: None
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2013-07-06

Plot Summary: (TAN) When Shinobu was still in middle school, she had the amazing opportunity to study in England while living with a host family as an exchange student. Several years later, the daughter of her host family, Alice Cartelet, is coming to stay with her and study in Japan. But will Alice be able to fit in with Shinobu’s Japanese schoolfriends, Youko and Aya?

####Kinmoza! info on ANN
####Watch Kinmoza! on TAN Online
####Watch Kinmoza! on CrunchyRoll
####Kinmoza! Official JP Homepage

###Hello!! Kinmoza / Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: moe, school, school life, yuri
**Objectionable content:**None
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2015-04-05

Plot Summary: (TAN) Shino, Alice and their friends are back for more silly adventures, and when you’re friends with someone like Karen, then there’s no telling what you’re going to get into! Join the girls as they create stronger bonds of friendship in Hello! Kinmoza.

####Hello!! Kinmoza! info on ANN
####Watch Hello!! Kinmoza on TAN Online
####ANN Anime Spotlight: Hello!! Kinmoza

Sentai Filmworks Press Release: KINMOZA!

[size=16]Kin-iro Mosaic 4-Panel Schoolgirl Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime[/size]
posted on 2012-12-18 03:20 EST
Story of Japanese & British girls from Witch of Artemis creator Yui Hara

[size=16]Kin-iro Mosaic TV Anime’s 2nd Promo Streamed[/size]
posted on 2013-03-29 23:30 EDT
Asuka Nishi leads cast in July adaptation of Yui Hara’s 4-panel comedy manga

[size=16]Yukari Tamura, Satomi Satou Join Kin-iro Mosaic Cast[/size]
posted on 2013-05-18 20:10 EDT
5 main voice actresses to sing opening, ending themes for July TV anime

This actually looks like it’ll be really cute!

With Sentai’s penchant for picking up most of the Showgate titles each season, I’m guessing this will pop up on CR in July followed by a Sentai license.

Though FUNi is probably still in the race for this as well, since they do tend to pick up a Showgate title here and there in recent seasons.
However, this just seems to fit more in line with Sentai’s Showgate catalog titles than it does with FUNi’s Showgate catalog titles.

I guess we’ll find out when the time comes.
Meanwhile, I’ll just make a thread for it.

Yeah, I’m gonna have to agree. If anyone is more likely to license it, it would be Sentai. It just fits more along their type of show: cute girls slice of life. Yes, Funi recently streamed Miname-ke, but do ya really see them releasing it dubbed let alone getting the first three season: it’ll probably wallow in licensed/development hell like Blessing of the Campallena or Tatami Galaxy.

Viz…naw don’t see it, not Shonen/action enough.

MB…naw as well…hmm…

So yeah, Sentai it is, to go along with their other cute shows: Hidamari, A-Channel, Place to Place, etc…

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-31/kin-iro-mosaic-tv-anime-slated-for-july-6

Kin-iro Mosaic TV Anime Slated for July 6

posted on 2013-05-31 23:49 EDT

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Yui Hara’s four-panel comedy manga Kin-iro Mosaic (Golden Mosaic) confirmed on Wednesday that the anime will premiere on July 6 at 8:30 p.m. on the AT-X network.

The original manga’s story begins with Shinobu (Asuka Nishi), a 15-year-old, seemingly “pure Japanese” girl who actually did a homestay in Great Britain. Even after coming back to Japan, she still misses her time overseas. One day, an air mail letter arrives from Alice (Manami Tanaka), the girl in Shinobu’s host family in Great Britain. The letter reads, “Shinobu, I’m coming to Japan!” The “Japanese/British girls’ mixed comedy” follows the lives of Shinobu, Alice, and other girls from both Japan and Great Britain.

Just from the character designs alone, it looks like a Sentai series. I can’t see anyone else touching it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-12/kin-iro-mosaic-tv-anime-ad-samples-main-cast

Kin-iro Mosaic Schoolgirl Anime’s Ad Samples Main Cast

posted on 2013-06-12 02:15 EDT

Light comedy debuts on July 6 at 8:30 p.m. on the AT-X network.

Media Factory began streaming Tokyo MX TV’s 15-second television commercial for the anime adaptation of Yui Hara’s four-panel comedy manga Kin-iro Mosaic (Golden Mosaic) on Tuesday. The ad features the ending theme “Your Voice” by the main voice actresses Asuka Nishi (Shinobu Ōmiya), Manami Tanaka (Alice Cartelet), Risa Taneda (Aya Komichi), Nao Tōyama (Karen Kujō), and Yumi Uchiyama (Yōko Inokuma) as the new group Rhodanthe*.

In the ad, the Japanese school girl Shinobu shares her excitement about the girls getting animated with her British exchange student friend Alice.

The original manga’s story begins with Shinobu, a 15-year-old, seemingly “pure Japanese” girl who did a homestay in Great Britain. Even after coming back to Japan, she still misses her time overseas. One day, an air mail letter arrives from Alice, the girl in Shinobu’s host family in Great Britain. The letter reads, “Shinobu, I’m coming to Japan!” The “Japanese/British girls’ light comedy” follows the lives of Shinobu, Alice, and other girls from both Japan and Great Britain.

The anime premieres on July 6 at 8:30 p.m. on the AT-X network.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/25-1/video-kiniro-mosaic-voice-casts-act-out-anime
June 25, 2013 2:14pm CDT
Watch Manami Tanaka and Asuka Nishi trying to act their moe-est…

[size=16]Watch Kinmoza! on CrunchyRoll[/size]

[size=16]Crunchyroll to Stream Kin-iro Mosaic TV Anime Series[/size]
posted on 2013-07-04 13:09 EDT
Adaptation of Yui Hara 's 4-panel comedy manga to premiere on July 6

Ep. 01 & 02

Ok, so I started catching up today on this seasons simulcasts I wanted to watch, and finally got to this one.

This is immediately going on my “to buy” list!
This series is just so freaking adorable and funny!
I’m loving it!

Ep. 03

SO… FREAKING… ADORABLE!

Alice’s jealousy of her friend Karen, is just so “dawwwww” worthy!

[size=19]COMING TO ANIME NETWORK IN AUGUST![/size]

[size=19]Watch KINMOZA! on Anime Network Online[/size]

[size=19]STARTING[/size]

[size=19]August 6th @ 6:00 PM EST / 3:00 PM PST[/size]

Ep. 04

I think I should probably stop posting ep. updates on this series after I watch each episode.
There’s only so many times “adorable” can be said without seeming redundant.

[size=17]BUT IT’S TRUE![/size]

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/KINMOZA/In-Wonderland/Watch][/url] [b]Episode 01 is now LIVE![/b]

Ep. 06

[size=17]IT’S YUYUSHIKI![/size]
That is all.

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/KINMOZA/Even-If-I-m-Small/Watch][/url] [b]Episode 02 is now LIVE![/b]

Wow. What is up with this show?

Why does it have such an odd aspect ratio? Letterboxing should be a thing of the past.

“Eye-u don’t-u speaku much Jap-knees.” “Rittle shisuta”

To quote the Japanese from Windtalkers: “Are they even speaking English; it sounds like they’re underwater!”

[quote=“celestial_being”]
Why does it have such an odd aspect ratio? Letterboxing should be a thing of the past.[/quote]

:laughing:
That was actually kind of the point, that part was in the past.

[quote=“TheCoffeeGod”]

[quote=“celestial_being”]
Why does it have such an odd aspect ratio? Letterboxing should be a thing of the past.[/quote]

-lol-
That was actually kind of the point, that part was in the past.[/quote]
:laugh:

I haven’t gotten past the letterboxing yet, I’ve been laughing too hard…and I keep having to pause to figure out what the characters are saying in “English”.

That’s not letterboxing, that’s CINEMASCOPE. Here I was, thinking they were actually gonna make an anime with cinema style widescreen, but then I seen ep. 2. :frowning: