Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Sentai Filmworks License Announcement for “Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me”

April 16, 2018

Sentai Filmworks License Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me Film

posted on 2018-04-16 12:46 EDT by Karen Ressler
Sequel film premiered in Japan in January

1 Like

Good to see a fairly quick announcement for this. Hopefully the turn around will be quick too. I wonder if they will do a theatrical release for this too. :thinking:

Not sure when this went up.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Rikka Version (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Anime Expo - July 5, 2018
Sentai Filmworks Panel

Love, Chunlbyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me - getting a dub.

Sentai Filmworks Announces Dub for Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! – Take on Me

posted on 2018-07-05 14:51 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

Pre-Orders start today

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me

1 Like

Sentai Announcement for “Take On Me” USA Debut

Jul 26, 2018

LA-AFF to Premiere ‘Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions’ Film in N. America

posted on 2018-07-26 17:00 EDT by Karen Ressler

1 Like

Take On Me Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like
1 Like

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me Film Gets Theatrical Screenings in U.S., Canada in November

posted on 2018-10-19 01:45 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Azoland Pictures screens film in theaters; Sentai Filmworks screened film in LA-AFF in September

1 Like

They are showing it in Tampa, but IDK if I’d be able to go that far just to see it in a theatre, or even if I can get that day off…

How about you @mgosdin? Are you gonna to try to go, or just wait for the Blu-ray?

My biggest problem, is the closest theater to me is about 1.5 hours away so 3 hours just driving and having to go into work in the morning (5:30 am) not going to happen.

1 Like

No, not to Tampa. It’s a bit too far and I’m more than happy to wait for a physical release.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Not a one playing it anywhere close to me .

1 Like

There’s one about 10 minutes away from me, but I don’t particularly care to go.

2 Likes

Just a heads up , I got the ship notice from Right Stuf for the Take on me movie

2 Likes

Wish I’d ordered from Rightstuf .
Amazon is now December 4, 2018 .

1 Like

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Take on Me! Antagonist Edition

11/21/2018 4:27:30 PM

So, needless to say, this blog contains SPOILERS not only for the new Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Take on Me! movie, but also the series as a whole! If you wish to remain spoiler-free, then turn back now! The Wicked Lord Shingan commands it!

First things first. You’re thinking it, and we’re thinking it. It’s right there in the title of the movie, so let’s go ahead and play THAT song.

Be sure to dance. You know, if you want to. It’s a catchy song. Better yet, let’s all dance while we give those who haven’t seen the movie time to exit out of the blog. We’ll wait right here until you’re done.

<Insert dancing montage here>

Ok, everyone good now? It’s finally out of our systems, so let’s talk about the latest entry in the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions saga!

Yuta and Rikka have gone through a lot over the years. We now find them in their third year of high school and on the cusp of adulthood. Their relationship has survived many trials and tribulations, from embarrassing shenanigans to other love interests, to learning to accept your partner for who they are.

But one of the pieces that make a memorable story is a good antagonist.

1 Like

Only problem I had with Take On Me

Spoilers!

Toka was supposed to marry me dang it! lol

1 Like

Azoland Pictures Cancels Canadian ‘Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me’ Film Screenings

posted on 2018-11-22 03:45 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda

No offense to the author of that article, but wasn’t it posted just a little too late? If I’m reading it properly, they announced the Canadian release cancellation on October 31st…