Love Lab

Love Lab

Love-Lab

Watch on Crunchyroll

Genres: comedy, romance
Themes: middle school, school life
Plot Summary: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is well known for educating la crème de la crème of young ladies. And the perfect example of demeanor is the beloved student president Maki. Except that Riko -the boyish tomboy of the school- discovers by accident that Maki really has a young girl heart filled with curiosity and passion, and now Riko is forced to keep the secret so that she can help Maki in her romantic experiences by acting as a substitute boyfriend.
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2013-07-04
Opening Theme: “Love Shitai—!” By Manami Numakura, Chinatsu Akasaki, Inori Minase, Ayane Sakura & Yō Taichi
Ending Theme: “Best Friends” by Manami Numakura, Chinatsu Akasaki, Inori Minase, Ayane Sakura & Yō Taichi

ANN Info Page
Official Japanese Website

Love Lab 4-Panel Schoolgirl Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime

posted on 2012-11-20 07:06 EST
Ruri Miyahara’s manga of girls at Fujisaki Girls’ Middle School

Episode 7 –

Spoiler

Ren has a crush on Maki! Maki needs to realize that she just needs to be herself, without all the weirdness, when it comes to boys.

Episode 8 –

Spoiler

Riko finally found out her nickname! Upset with being called “the Wild Kid”, she suddenly becomes more girly and it’s just creeping everyone out. She hates the abbreviated version of her nickname even more because it means “armpit”. Riko copying Maki was just plain scary! At least she couldn’t imitate “Makio”! LOL

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

April 15, 2014

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

Episodes 1-13 (Sub) are live at ANO

This needed to be placed here, it’s just too good. :silly:

All these eps. are now marked free.

This was silly, and too short.

Finished this up over the past week.

This was just way awesome!
And ended on a rather touching note.
I;m definitely adding this to my “buy” list.

I’d love a second season of this too, though I’m not too sure where it would go, other than more love labs.

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/523224132721184768

Q) Asking for a friend: any plans for a Love Lab dub?

A) Right now, only in my heart. :wink:

Whazdad? Love Lab getting a dub? Thaz awwzomm!

Doesn’t say that anywhere…

Love Lab Official Trailer