Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer / Hoshi no Samidare

Smooching Lucifer | DUB | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Mourning a Loved One With Our Fists | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Nice To Meet You, My Name is I Love You | DUB | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Warning - contains spoilers

Shinonome’s Dying Wish | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer Anime Confirms 2-Cour Run

August 22, 2022 11:03am CDT
“All 24 episodes will be released in two consecutive cours” according to an official tweet

Shinonome’s Sacrifice | DUB | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Sharing Your Cosplay Is Way Harder Than Saving the World | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Mourning a Loved One With Our Fists | DUB | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Even Clairvoyance Can’t Prepare You for a Giant Floating Swordfish | Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

1 Like

This Week in Anime - Does Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer Overcome Its Animation Shortcomings?

by Nicholas Dupree & Steve Jones, Sep 13th 2022

No…

OMG!

Just watched episode 11, and I know you by The Pillows is an insert song!!!

@Hornet65, they put one of their songs in the anime!!!

1 Like

I heard!

I was kind of disappointed when they didn’t do the opening or the ending, but I’m glad they made it in with an insert song. Hopefully the actual song Biscuit Hammer makes it in at some point.

1 Like

I wish the animation was a bit better, and many manga readers are saying the start of the story was rushed, but I really am enjoying it so far! :grin::+1:

1 Like

I have a feeling that the start of the story was too slow for adapting to anime. The pacing might be something that you can get away with in a manga, but in anime is WAY too slow. Like how Dragon Ball (I think it was Z only) has jokes about it taking 10 episodes to charge a huge bomb.

1 Like

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer TV Anime Prepares for Its 2nd Part in New Trailer

October 02, 2022 10:02pm CDT
Crunchyroll streams the series both dubbed and subbed

1 Like

South Korea-born Singer Raon Posts Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 2nd Cour Opening Theme MV

October 07, 2022 9:02pm CDT
“I am so happy that my original song was finally chosen as the theme song for an anime!”

@Hornet65

Episode 18 has another pillows song!!! This time as the ED!

:grin:

1 Like

Indeed they did. I imagine at some point they’ll even have Biscuit Hammer in there as either an ending or insert song.

1 Like