Mieruko-chan

Mieruko-chan

Plot Summary: One day, Miko suddenly started seeing grotesque beings that others couldn’t. Her response was not to run, not to face them, but to do everything she could to completely ignore them.
Vintage: 2021-10-03

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Mieruko-chan Horror Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime This Year

posted on 2021-03-17 21:58 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Yuki Ogawa, Passione make anime about girl who ignores everyday encounters with horror monsters

Mieruko-chan Comedy Anime’s English-Subtitled Video Unveils Cast, More Staff, Opening Song, October Debut

posted on 2021-07-16 06:13 EDT by Egan Loo
Sora Amamiya, Kaede Hondo, Ayane Sakura star in horror comedy

Mieruko-chan Manga Author Draws Monster Form of Sora Amamiya & Kaede Hondo

July 29, 2021 12:31am EDT
Horror comedy anime is set to premiere in October 2021

Mieruko-chan Horror Comedy Anime Unveils New Visual, Ending Song Artist

posted on 2021-08-12 22:25 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Sora Amamiya sings both opening & ending, also voices main character in October anime

Mieruko-chan Horror Comedy TV Anime Premieres on October 3

posted on 2021-08-31 06:02 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

Surprising common trope there.

Mieruko-chan Anime Casts Yūichi Nakamura as Zen Tohno

posted on 2021-09-29 05:08 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Nakamura voices homeroom teacher in anime premiering on October 3

Mieruko-chan Anime Casts Ikuko Tani, Yumiri Hanamori

posted on 2021-09-30 13:00 EDT by Alex Mateo
Also: Yūichi Nakamura

The Fall 2021 Preview Guide - Mieruko-chan

Oct 3rd 2021

Mieruko-chan Horror Comedy TV Anime Reveals 3 More Cast Members

posted on 2021-10-06 04:20 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Hitomi Nabatame, Kousuke Toriumi, Nobuo Tobita join cast for series that premiered on Sunday

This Week in Anime - Is Mieruko-chan Scary, Sexy, or Both?

by Steve Jones & Nicholas Dupree, Nov 9th 2021

1 Like

Normally I would write something like this in the what anime you watch, but I have too much to say.

It seems they are kinda shuffling some stuff around.

Episode 9 spoilers along with some minor manga spoilers

Now first off, I’ll admit I don’t remember there being a haunted house chapter in the manga, so it’s possible the reason I’m saying they’re shuffling some stuff around might be because I don’t remember some minor details with the Godmother, but seeing how Yulia appeared after the Godmother in the manga (And so far, I think nothing with Yulia is anime only… unless the haunted house itself is anime only)

Anyway, the reason I’m talking about them shuffling stuff around is because AFAIK, once the Godmother had left, we didn’t see her again until he had a reason to return, and ended up talking to Miko. And they met by chance because of the photo Hina posted from their shrine visit, and Miko went back there, for reasons I forgot… And I just read that volume last week.

Anyway, we still have to deal with the teacher before the Godmother is really put back in the story

2 Likes

Funimation Streams Mieruko-chan Horror Comedy TV Anime’s English Dub

posted on 2021-12-10 14:30 EST by Alex Mateo
Dub premieres on Sunday

2 Likes

Maybe now I can watch episodes 8, 9, and 10…

Long story, but those episodes don’t have subtitles on Roku…

2 Likes

Funimation apparently somehow region locked random stuff for random devices at random and still is not fixing it. Probably they don’t know it’s happening because the people they have answering the emails don’t know how to get a hold of anyone or just reply back with a scripted response.

Just want to thank everyone at Sentai and Hidive for being really quick at getting back to and fixing issues as fast as they can.

3 Likes

How Self-Proclaimed “Scaredy-Cats” Created MIERUKO-CHAN

by Lynzee Loveridge, Dec 18th 2021

1 Like

WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Episode 12 of Mieruko-chan, “The Girl Who Sees, Mieruko-chan,” now streaming on Funimation.

2022-01-05T21:00:00Z

1 Like
Manga spoilers up to volume 4

The only thing that was left out of the anime was the godmother met Miko at the place where the shrine should have been. Yes, Miko does go back, but the shrine is missing, and the godmother saves her from the spirits in the woods. None of the other questions in that article have been touched on yet. At least with the US released volumes

2 Likes