Neon Genesis Evangelion / Shinseiki Evangelion

Appleseed’s Aramaki Helms ‘Evangelion:Another Impact’ Short

posted on 2015-02-02 11:10 EST by Egan Loo
Ghost in the Shell/Yukikaze’s Takeuchi designs new Eva for 12th Animator Expo short

‘Evangelion:Another Impact’ Short by Appleseed’s Aramaki Streamed

posted on 2015-02-06 00:45 EST by Egan Loo
Ghost in the Shell/Yukikaze’s Takeuchi designs new Eva for 12th Animator Expo short

https://twitter.com/artiee_/status/585708322105532416

@FUNimation Hey guys! it’s been 5 months since the last update about Eva 3.33. Is there any other information about release date/status?

@artiee_ latest info is in the faq on our site. We’re hoping for a late 2015/ early 2016 release window.

“Evangelion” Creator Hideaki Anno Discusses Rei Versus Asuka

April 14, 2015 6:50pm CDT
Scales shift for “Rebuild”

I’ll take Misato over those two any day.

Animator Expo Offers ‘ME!ME!ME!’ Remix, ‘Evangelion:Another Impact’ Making-Of Video

posted on 2015-05-04 19:30 EDT by Karen Ressler
21st short will be “Iconic Field”

Evangelion Designer’s Animator Expo Short ‘Iconic Field’ Streamed

posted on 2015-05-08 15:20 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Mechanical designer Ikuto Yamashita directs sci-fi mecha short

E-SAKUGA Takes Readers Behind-the-Scenes of “Evangelion 3.0”

May 11, 2015 11:33am CDT
Digital publication uses “tap motion” feature to browse key frames, storyboards, production materials

Message from Amazon.ca about Evangelion: 3.33 The Movie

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We’re sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

"Evangelion: 3.33 - The Movie [Blu-ray]"

Although we’d expected to be able to send this item to you, we’ve since found it won’t be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we’ve caused you.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.ca.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_fun_general_1#faq_faq_funshows_13

What is the status of the home video release of Evangelion 3.33?

We are working directly with the Japanese studio and the original creator on the upcoming Evangelion 3.33 home video release. This is a unique opportunity that presented itself to us, and since the plot for Evangelion 3.33 is so different from previous story lines, we are thrilled that the creator has asked to be so heavily involved in this project. Studio Khara has even decided that they would like to create their own special subtitle tracks for the release! We thank you for your continued patience as we work to confirm a release date. Please keep an eye on our social channels and our website for more updates!

TL:DR We screwed up with the original dub and pissed off the license holder, now we have to go back and redo it with the license holder having to approve every single new cut we do.

@ AX 2015

Q; Eva?
A: We currently don’t have any info on that one right now

Final “Evangelion” Movie Rumored to be Coming This Winter

July 12, 2015 7:50pm PDT
Japanese weekly publishes comment with Hikaru Utada gossip

VIDEO: “Monster Hunter Frontier G” X “Evangelion” Collaboration Previewed

July 17, 2015 11:10am CDT

WTK
This was posted by the administrator @ EvaGeeks earlier today.

http://forum.evageeks.org/post/802653/Otakon-2015-Industry-Panels/?sid=6b00b3e5949bd6bf5dd6e49636875cae#802653

QUOTE=The Eva Monkey
I spoke with a source very close to production at Khara.

1. The ball is in Funimation’s court. Funi is not being held up by Khara.

2. Though Anno is working on Godzilla, production on the final Rebuild film is active and ongoing. The wheels are in fact turning.

http://forum.evageeks.org/post/802664/Otakon-2015-Industry-Panels/?sid=6b00b3e5949bd6bf5dd6e49636875cae#802664

QUOTE=The Eva Monkey
QUOTE=hui43210
I was going to blame Khara seeing how long its been, surely Funi wants my money…

It seemed most logical and probable that it was being held up in review, but the individual I spoke with insisted that Khara fulfilled obligations and was not holding it up, that it is in Funimation’s hands.

The plot thickens…

I wonder if it’s the same reason Why they haven’t announced / Released Yamato: Resurrection as of yet…

guess they might be regretting their licensing of this, huh?
Too much hassle, not enough payoff?

Turner Colour Works Introduces “Evangelion” Inspired Ayanami Blue Paint

July 28, 2015 9:00am CDT
Interior and acryl gouache offered in celebration of Evangelion’s 20th anniversary

“Neon Genesis Evangelion” Blu-ray Packaging Preview Updated With Product Photos

August 10, 2015 11:10am CDT
Two versions of original TV series and movies are due out in Japan on August 25th

Marc Panther Releases “Evangelion” Theme Song English EDM Version

August 12, 2015 12:45am CDT
20th anniversary project for both the artist and the anime franchise

“Evangelion” Soundtrack Offered on Vinyl LP

August 17, 2015 11:51am CDT
Bernie Grundman Mastering handles the analogue version, with mecha animation director Takeshi Honda providing the jacket art

Evangelion and Japanese Sword Exhibit Inspires Dolls

posted on 2015-08-17 17:45 EDT by Lynzee Lamb

Evangelion Theme Song Writer Makes Over 100 Million Yen in Royalties

posted on 2015-09-12 16:15 EDT by Eric Stimson
And yet she still hasn’t seen the anime

“Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex” Mastermind’s Studio Produces Animator Expo “Neon Genesis IMPACTS” Short

September 14, 2015 1:10pm CDT
Love Live’s Asako Nishida on character design