One Piece / Monsters 103

One Piece - Preview of Episode 1064 | Drunken Dragon Bagua! The Lawless Dragon Closing in on Luffy

Warning - contains spoilers

Usopp Wants To Live | One Piece

Luffy vs Drunken Kaido | One Piece

One Piece -#1065 Preview: The Destruction of the Alliance?! Fire up, the Will of the New Generation!

Kaido Gets Drunk Mid-Battle | One Piece

One Piece TV Anime Enlists Henry Thurlow as First Ever Foreign Episode Director

June 09, 2023 3:28am CDT
His episode will air on June 25

Death Comes for Zoro | One Piece

One Piece Day 2023 Turns the Gear Up on New Visual, Trailer

June 12, 2023 4:48am CDT
Tickets for the event are available now

One Piece - Preview of Special EP: Recapping Fierce Fights! The Countercharge Alliance vs. Big Mom

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m ultimatez3000, nice to meet you.

This is going to be somewhat of a long post, so please forgive me for any inconvenience but I want to be completely honest.

first of all, please allow me to tell you more about myself.

I’ve been watching anime since the early 90s, and my favorite animes are Dragon Ball and Detective Conan.

I also like to play video games and watch movies.

I asked this question on a lot of forums, and still didn’t get an answer. In fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well but I’m still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I’m not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don’t know the answer.

Also, a while back I had my PC completely formatted, so I lost all of the links to the posts that had this question, so I decided to ask the question again here and on a number of forums that I recently joined. Also, please note that I don’t read the One Piece manga.

My question is this:

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he’s “god”, is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

Welcome to you, @UltimateZ3000

There’s been so many episodes/arcs, I’m really struggling to remember this character. I did, however, look him up in the One Piece Wiki | Fandom

Here’s the link to what I found.

Previously an inhabitant of Birka, Enel destroyed his homeland through the powers of the Goro Goro no Mi and then proceeded to take over Skypiea with his followers. His ultimate goal was reaching “Fairy Vearth”, having constructed a massive airship from Shandora’s gold in order to attain said objective. After being defeated by Monkey D. Luffy and yet, nonetheless, successfully arriving on the moon, Enel became its new ruler.

You should probably check out the rest of the article at the link above and see if that helps you. If not, maybe someone else here can help.

Law Impales Big Mom | One Piece

Utagoe ha Mille-Feuille Members Sing One Piece Film Red Theme for CrosSing Project

June 14, 2023 7:32pm CDT
Their cover version is now available digitally

One Piece Film Red Theme Song Tops Japan’s Anime Song Karaoke Ranking in First Half of 2023

June 14, 2023 11:56pm CDT

Luffy’s Ultimate Transformation | One Piece

One Piece - #1066 Preview: Here Comes the Main Act! Powerful Techniques of Shockwave and Magnetism

Luffy Doesn’t Remember Buggy Ball | One Piece

“The Era That You Guys Reigned Over Has Ended!” | One Piece

Big Mom’s 3000 Leagues of Misery | One Piece

One Piece - #1067 Preview: To the New Era! Settled! The Determination of the Brats

Law and Kid Defeat Big Mom | One Piece

‘One Piece Day’ Event Streams With Live English Interpretation on July 21-22

posted on 2023-07-03 18:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
1st time event has been streamed with English interpretation

Watch One Piece English Dub on Crunchyroll, With 970+ Episodes Coming This Week

Jul 3, 2023 6:19 PM CDT
970+ One Piece English dub episodes arrive on Crunchyroll for the very first time!

One Piece Episode 1000 Dub World Premiere

by Lucas DeRuyter, Jul 4th 2023