Pastel Memories

Pastel Memories, Ep 4, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces Pastel Memories to the Winter 2019 Anime Simulcast Lineup!

February 3, 2019 11:15pm CST
See what shows you can look forward to in the new season

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 5, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 6, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Episode 5 is based around a shogi series called The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done!

Never personally saw it though…

However, Episode 6 is Hamtaro!

Remember watching it on Mizuki from Cartoon Network :blush:

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 7, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

They really made episode 7 about Dragon Quest :joy:

Also, episode 8’s title makes it seem like it will be based on Food Wars

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 8, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Wow! Episode 8 is actually based on a series that started back in 1986, Mister Ajikko!

1 Like

Pastel Memories Keeps Fandom Alive with New Key Visual and Café

March 02, 2019 7:50pm CST
Winter series teases limited time event

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 9, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

At first I thought episode 9 was just parodying dating sims in general, but after a little research (thanks to the MAL forums), it seems like it actually is based on a specific series from the mid 90s Tokimeki Memorial. :thinking:

1 Like

You know, with episode 5, and now episode 9, if they decide to reference Abenobashi in one of the final episodes I might burst a lung.

I mean both have a fairly normal first episode until the ending, basis around world jumping, and an episode each involving RPGs and dating sims.

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pastel Memories, Ep 10, is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Pastel Memories Anime Halts Streaming of 1st 2 Episodes, Changes Home Video Release

posted on 2019-03-18 13:10 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Episode 2 stops streaming on March 26; BD release removes episode

2 Likes

Glad I’m watching this as it airs…

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 11, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

I guess I tomorrow when I hopefully have better internet I need to catch up . Already watched the first 5 episodes ,but got behind on most of what I’ve been watching this season .

1 Like

For episode 10 I can’t really get a bead on any specific show they are referencing. I mean it’s battle shounen for certain, and there are a few Yu Yu Hakusho moments spiced here and there (spirit gun FTW! :wink:), but not one specific series in general :thinking:.

Of course, episode 11 is one of the legends! Neon Genesis Evangelion !

I had to put this here 😂

1 Like

Well I caught up yesterday .
Episode 10 had a little bit of Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star sprinkled in . Edit: also Hajime no Ippo

I also rewatched episode 2 . It’s a shame it’s not going to be seen on home media and will be getting removed from streaming . Maybe by the time it’s released here things can be figured out . Cause since we are in the same Blu-ray region doubt they let it be released here otherwise .

1 Like