Pastel Memories

I wonder about that.

Remember back when Girls Und Panzer was first aired, and they originally cut the scene with the song Katyusha in it?

(Yes they did somewhat fix it, but that’s the first scenario similar to this I could think of)

Curious for the home media if they will just cut out the references to Is The Order A Rabbit?, and leave about half an episode :thinking:

1 Like

The whole thing seems kind of strange to me if it’s the order a rabbit parody that’s the issue . Then do they have permission for the other shows to parody them . Japanese newer copyright laws might be causing this to ,but again why are the others ok . Though I kind of wonder are the other properties owners taking this as it should be in good fun not expecting money or whatever and Rabbits is not ? I’d be curious to hear why ,but given the Japanese habit of not explaining like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop I doubt we will ever know .

1 Like

Pastel Memories, Ep 2, has been removed from HIDIVE

3 Likes

Pastel Memories, Ep 12 :end: , is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

I’m not going to like that as I enjoyed the episode .:cry:

At least I watched it before it was pulled .

2 Likes

Same here…

1 Like

So I got around to watching episode 12 while the rabbit manga from episode 2 is shown . There is a part where it flashes through the various worlds . Right before the Rosy Maidens one there is a flash of black . So they must have original had the rabbits world featured to ,but for whatever reason episode two is no longer up had to be removed . .

1 Like

It’s probably a case of not getting Koi’s (GochiUsa’s creator) permission to use it. Copyright laws are a little different in Japan. Same thing happened with the Hi-Score girl manga iirc

2 Likes