Redo of Healer / Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahō to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal

Ep 3

Spoilers!

When Flare put the drug on her coochie and had Key take it from there, then getting basically getting beat up and raped by both Blade & Bullet, yeah lets just say I wonder what type of revenge he’ll take on them. Now that the priest knows it’s not Key but the Commander, I’m assuming that the pursuit will be handled by Norn (Flare’s Sister) who according to Key is even worse than Flare is, because that’s why he bolted with Freya, because he didn’t want to deal with her.

1 Like

Ep 3

About Norn

I think it was she was too smart and saw through him when he was no longer addicted and was faking it in his previous life, not that she was worst (well, we haven’t seen what she did to him yet)

Bullet

Did we see how they met yet? I can’t really think of how his relationship with Key got to that point.

2 Likes

Redo of Healer, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes
Episode 4

So…

About those scenes with Setsuna.

gla8224btj141

2 Likes

Actually, I kinda wonder if we’re getting a censored version of the show? Like will the home video release show more?

2 Likes

The version currently running is the Japanese Broadcast version

Later will come the Home Video Version, usually uncensored.

2 Likes

I know that much, I’m referring to will the uncensored version not have shots of the walls during certain scenes. Like, would the hentai part (blanking on the name) of Section 23 need to handle the home video release.

2 Likes

That’s a good question about the walls. I’m wondering if there are even some scenes that they won’t/can’t show in order to keep it a clean TV-MA. (And not hentai)

And it’s Soft Cell. Used to be Happy Carrot.

2 Likes

2021-02-03T00:00:00Z

3 Likes

But those wall scenes give it a classy, highbrow feel - a certain je ne sais quoi.

4 Likes

Redo of Healer, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes
Episode 5

Can we just do the “Nice Boat” meme for this episode?

You know what, I’m doing it.

No, not “Nice Boat”.
More like

"Nice Wall"

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

HIDIVE Announcement for “Redo Version”

2021-02-16T06:00:00Z

2 Likes

:astonished:

:smirk:

4 Likes