So here i am

Hello All, So i stumbled upon this site a couple of minutes ago browsed around, and it seemed lively so i made an account…and here i am. my anime list tastes like this: Neon Genesis Evengelion, Ranma 1/2, Hajime no ippo the fighting, the melancholy of Haruhi suzumia. there are more but i can not recall them all. Soo be my friend please i need some friends!

Greetings! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome Nadien! I hope you enjoy it here. I myself have been here a little while and have only been chased by an angry mob twice! Hope you have as easy of a time fitting in as I have.
:laugh:

Welcome to you! Lumis exaggerates! The mob really only chased him once. But they had pitchforks. We’ll just leave it at that!

Feel free to browse around and if you have any questions, just ask. Someone is always around to help. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Welcome To TAN and To the Fourms Nadien.
THere are plenty of exciting topics to browse through.

And THere are many interesting people here in TAN
You shouldnt have no probelm meeting people and making friends.

And in the WORDS of (outlander)
{posted often.}

Hello and welcome to the tympaniform TAN boards!! :3 Glad to see you fall for us so quickly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope you have a good time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Lol pitch forks can be fun, and thanks for the welcomes guys i’m sure i will enjoy my stay.