Tiger & Bunny Writer Masafumi Nishida’s Tesla Note Manga Gets TV Anime

posted on 2021-04-06 23:26 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
2021 anime about spies’ shadow war to claim Nikola Tesla’s legacy

Tesla Note Anime Reveals More Cast, Visual, October Debut

posted on 2021-08-03 11:41 EDT by Alex Mateo
Kazuya Nakai, Mugihito, Hidenobu Kiuchi, Shizuka Itou join cast

Tesla Note Anime Reveals Theme Song Artists

posted on 2021-08-18 00:19 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
TOKYO MONSTERS performs opening “PUPPET’S,” Yui Ninomiya performs ending “Sanbunteki Life”

Tesla Note Anime Reveals 2 New Cast Members, October 3 Debut

posted on 2021-08-31 23:25 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Akira Ishida, Takaya Kuroda join cast for series at studio GAMBIT

The Fall 2021 Preview Guide - Tesla Note

Oct 3rd 2021

A show with what I thought was an interesting concept, but totally unlikable main characters and god awful CGI, I’m soooooo disappointed.

1 Like

I have to wonder at this point about the CG . When so much of it coming out of JP looks just plain bad . I’m not sure if it’s however it is being done in JP is not working well with the time frame of production or it’s the software they are using to make it . A bunch of it is so jarring to look at .

Somehow the French and Canadians are making decently animated CG shows ,but JP seems to struggle . Baffled……

3 Likes

The bad CGI and the fact the one dude has a multi-color jacket, makes me want to stick with the manga for this. And the funny thing, the manga releases state-side this month! So I have only read the free preview chapter of this!

2 Likes

@Series5Ranger The worst part is the crowds are animated in 2D animation, while the Mains are in CGI. That’s the most jarring part imo.

@Psychopuppet It could be a combination of things, as Japan has done good CGI characters. The ending to Miss Monochrome is a perfect example of this.

(I love how fluid her movement is :heart:)

1 Like

Hmmm…

I keep trying to watch episode 4 on my Roku, and the subtitles stop working around the 12:40 mark.

It’s the same way on the app and the website.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Is anyone else having this problem or is it exclusive to me?

Yui Ninomiya Sings about A Girl’s Scattered Emotions in TESLA NOTE ED Theme MV

November 03, 2021 7:59pm CDT
“This is a strange song that has lightness and darkness at the same time.”

Watch Yui Ninomiya’s Online Performance for The Release of TESLA NOTE Theme Song

December 18, 2021 6:40pm CST
“I was happy to be able to perform my precious songs.”