The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten / Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten / Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

Plot Summary: Amane lives alone in an apartment, and the most beautiful girl in school, Mahiru, lives just next door. They’ve almost never spoken—until the day he sees her in distress on a rainy day and lends her his umbrella. To return the favor, she offers him help around the house, and a relationship slowly begins to blossom as the distance between them closes.
Vintage: 2023

ANN Info Page

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2022-01-04 08:19 EST by Egan Loo
Taito Ban, Manaka Iwami, Taku Yashiro, Haruka Shiraishi star in romantic comedy from project No.9

2 Likes

The Main Heroine Mahiru is Smiling at You in The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Valentine’s Day Illustration

February 13, 2022 9:22pm CST
Kenichi Imaizumi (Kingdom) serves as director at project No.9

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Anime Releases 2nd Teaser Visual Introducing 4 Main Characters

March 25, 2022 7:40pm CDT
The new visual is now displayed at AnimeJapan 2022

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Anime’s 3rd Teaser Visual Announces 2023 Airing

posted on 2022-05-12 08:14 EDT by Egan Loo
Taito Ban, Manaka Iwami, Taku Yashiro, Haruka Shiraishi star in romantic comedy from project No.9

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten TV Anime Releases Special Tanabata Visual

July 06, 2022 10:26pm CDT
The spoils begin in 2023

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten TV Anime Enjoys Some Time at the Beach in New Summer Visual

August 17, 2022 9:01am CDT
New visuals are set to release each month for the upcoming anime

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Admires the Harvest Moon in New Visual

September 09, 2022 10:19am CDT
Mark the coming of fall and celebrate Otsukimi ahead of the anime’s 2023 premiere

1 Like