The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten / Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten / Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

Plot Summary: Amane lives alone in an apartment, and the most beautiful girl in school, Mahiru, lives just next door. They’ve almost never spoken—until the day he sees her in distress on a rainy day and lends her his umbrella. To return the favor, she offers him help around the house, and a relationship slowly begins to blossom as the distance between them closes.
Vintage: 2023

ANN Info Page

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2022-01-04 08:19 EST by Egan Loo
Taito Ban, Manaka Iwami, Taku Yashiro, Haruka Shiraishi star in romantic comedy from project No.9

2 Likes

The Main Heroine Mahiru is Smiling at You in The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Valentine’s Day Illustration

February 13, 2022 9:22pm CST
Kenichi Imaizumi (Kingdom) serves as director at project No.9

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Anime Releases 2nd Teaser Visual Introducing 4 Main Characters

March 25, 2022 7:40pm CDT
The new visual is now displayed at AnimeJapan 2022

1 Like

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Anime’s 3rd Teaser Visual Announces 2023 Airing

posted on 2022-05-12 08:14 EDT by Egan Loo
Taito Ban, Manaka Iwami, Taku Yashiro, Haruka Shiraishi star in romantic comedy from project No.9