The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far / Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Bōken Roku Jichō o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

Spoilers!

Well… With how his sister is acting, and now how the princess and duke’s daughter are acting…

I’m calling this: THE THIRSTY LOLI SHOW!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aya Uchida Shares The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure Anime Opening Theme MV

April 24, 2023 9:40pm CDT
Crunchyroll is streaming the fantasy anime

1 Like

Cain Saves His Tutors | DUB | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

Warning - contains spoilers

Cain vs Orcs | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

Kidnapped by two noble girls | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

Meet Tijuana | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

The one and only baron | DUB | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure Anime Studies up with Two Character PVs

May 30, 2023 9:53am EDT
Refresh your memory before the new adventures to come!

1 Like

Cain’s Fist Mission | DUB| The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

Creatures and Social Animals Headline The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure Anime Character Trailers

June 11, 2023 10:42pm CDT
Crunchyroll is simulcasting the fantasy series

1 Like

A 5x Timeskip Training | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

1 Like

Cain vs The Dark God Aaron | The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

This was more fun than I thought it would be. Thoroughly enjoyed it!!! However, the story was left a little up in the air, so hoping for more.

1 Like

A very fun watch! Perfect show to turn your brain off and laugh at!

According to LN / manga readers, there’s 4 arcs right now, and this didn’t even adapt the entire 1st arc…

Also, I will always call this by the first impression I got from it:

THIRSTY LOLIS!!!

Seriously! They could be related to Chloe from Prisma Illya!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like