The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat / Sekai Saikō no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Warning - contains spoilers

Too Much Mana! | The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

1 Like

Gun Magic | The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

1 Like

Lugh vs a Pack of Wolves | The World’s Finest Assassin

The Perfect Weapon | The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

1 Like

Yami’s smile?

2 Likes

Assassin Dad vs AssasSon | The World’s Finest Assassin

Ep. 6 was real difficult to watch

I’m glad they didn’t try to cherry coat it, because it gives you a good insight into Maha’s character, but still difficult to watch

2 Likes

Rap Goddess | The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

I find it funny that our MC wasn’t the only who was sent to the world with that mission. Outside of the rap battler, it seems the personality of the previous people just gave up. Sadly, the rapper’s skill didn’t translate well to the new world.

Well the thing is, everyone she’s reincarnated, basically were reborn into similar situations in their new lives. The Samurai became a crazy noble, the warrior became a spoiled otaku, and the “rapper” became uncivilized commoner who rap skills didn’t translate well.

Lugh became an Assassin / Noble, and because of his discipline and his upbringing, he’s the only one who’s worked out so far. It’d be interesting if he actually had some worthy competition

I still wonder if one of the girls will end up being that other girl we saw in the other world.

3 Likes

The World’s Finest Assassin - Ending | A Promise

hololive’s Momosuzu Nene Makes Surprise Voice Appearance in The World’s Finest Assassin Anime—Except in Mainland China

posted on 2021-11-26 15:45 EST by Kim Morrissy
Virtual YouTuber played Kerry in episodes 6-8

Lightning-Quick Battle Maiden! | The World’s Finest Assassin

First Assassination! | The World’s Finest Assassin

I also would like to see this, but I keep hearing that Episode 1 was anime-only.

Whoever wrote the first episode, I wouldn’t mind him being given a script for a spin-off series. It’d be like the sequel to Golgo 13 that I didn’t know how much I wanted until this accidentally gave me a taste of it.

(And the Sentai dub of the Golgo 13 anime has some classic content. I’m not saying it’s the sequel to Ghost Stories, but I’m thinking it is the closest that we’re going to get. Did they let the license to that lapse? :cry: )

1 Like

Grandkids?! | The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

1 Like

Teddy Bear Assassination | The World’s Finest Assassin

Carried by the Wind | The World’s Finest Assassin

Lugh vs an Army | The World’s Finest Assassin

Watch Yui Ninomiya’s Online Performance for The Release of The World’s Finest Assassin Theme Song

December 18, 2021 6:40pm CST
“I was happy to be able to perform my precious songs.”