The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat / Sekai Saikō no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat / Sekai Saikō no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Plot Summary: When a great assassin is reborn in another world, he finds himself the heir to a long line of killers from the shadows. With both his modern-day knowledge and experience and the special magic and techniques of this new world, he could very well become the most unstoppable assassin in history.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2021-10-06

ANN Info Page

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat 2 / Sekai Saikō no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru 2

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat Novels Get TV Anime in July

posted on 2021-02-15 05:01 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series stars Kenji Akabane, Reina Ueda, Yūki Takada, Shino Shimoji

The World’s Finest Assassin TV Anime Targets Each Character 1st Key Visual

March 07, 2021 4:03am CST
The light novel adaptation takes aim at July 2021 premiere

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat TV Anime’s Teaser Reveals Delay to October

posted on 2021-05-21 06:24 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
New visual, character illustrations also unveiled

Crunchyroll Reveals The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat and More for October and Beyond

July 03, 2021 4:00pm EDT

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat | OFFICIAL TRAILER

Yui Ninomiya & Aira Yuuki to Perform The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat Theme Songs

August 20, 2021 11:12pm CDT
Masafumi Tamura (The Misfit of Demon King Academy)-directed fantasy will premiere in October 2021

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat TV Anime Reveals Theme Songs

posted on 2021-08-22 03:15 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Yui Ninomiya, Aira Yūki perform themes for series premiering in October

Yui Ninomiya Asks The Meaning of Life in The World’s Finest Assassin OP Theme MV

September 07, 2021 9:40pm CDT
Her double A-side second single will be available on on November 3

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat Anime’s Video Reveals More Cast, Staff, October 6 Debut

posted on 2021-09-10 06:02 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Toshiyuki Morikawa, Chiaki Takahashi, Yukari Tamura, Junpei Morita join cast

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat | OFFICIAL TRAILER 2

The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat - Crunchyroll Fall 2021 Spotlight

October 05, 2021 2:00pm CDT
Masafumi Tamura directs the adaptation of Rui Tsukiyo and Reia’s light novels!

The Fall 2021 Preview Guide - The World’s Finest Assassin

Oct 6th 2021

Slavery Ring Assassination | The World’s Finest Assassin

1 Like

One Last Job in Another World | The World’s Finest Assassin

1 Like

I don’t know about this one. Episode 1 was two shows in one, the “every isekai ever…only the MC is a bit seasoned” and “Golgo 13 + Jason Bourne/John Wick”

Frankly, I have a lot of Isekai already but what I don’t have is a show about a real world master assassin. Which is brutal because going forward, I know that the show won’t be the show that it literally was.

BTW did his female assistant also get Isekai’d?

2 Likes

Hard to say at this point. Maybe one of the other people we saw was her? I’m sure we’ll know next week if they don’t skip stuff.

1 Like

Little Girl Big Magic | The World’s Finest Assassin

Okay, it seems the pace of the story will be a few weeks out at best if we do find out. Something the goddess said makes me think if she did get reincarnated in this world, it will be some personality thing that will clue us in. Most likely, he will notice something we haven’t had a chance to see yet.

1 Like

Real Assassins are Made in the Kitchen | The World’s Finest Assassin

1 Like

The World’s Finest Assassin - Opening | Dark Seeks Light

1 Like