This Boy... Series

As Slowhand said, it’s time to stop with the nitpicking and move on. You were provided with your requested information, so drop it. Thank you.

[quote=“Slowhand”]All right, that’s enough with the nit-picking.

You’ve got the cast and the ADR Director - you’ve got the source … now

Let’s move on.[/quote]

The problem with that is that a certain someone started instigating crap with me (again, lol) and it’s damn hard to let that go as it’s so fun to screw with those who ineptly screw with me. When one person decides to be a dick, it presents temptation to bring everyone down to that level, and I have to admit, there are some fun times to be had being a dick online :silly: :silly: :laugh:

[size=16]STOP![/size]
Just stop. This won’t go anywhere constructive.

[quote=“dragonrider_cody”]STOP!
Just stop. This won’t go anywhere constructive.[/quote]

Are you a moderator? No. So stop trying to command your peer users, step down off your high horse, and leave the moderation to the moderators. When I’ve pissed them off sufficiently, I’m sure they’ll let me know, without your “help”. If your help was needed/wanted, wouldn’t you already be an official moderator? Not to mention that it was your “help” which caused this “conflict” in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

The shorts on the disc will be dubbed. It’s unknown what other extras will be on it and how they will be handled.

Source: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?12118-This-Boy-Can-Fight-Aliens-Dub&p=108009&viewfull=1#post108009

You are out of line. Debate and discussion of the topics in this forum is encouraged. Rudeness and hostility towards other members of this community is not tolerated.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?12118-This-Boy-Can-Fight-Aliens-Dub&p=110985&viewfull=1#post110985

Janice Williams
For those who are interested, the cast for the extras:

Sekeikai Sekairon

Rorogi - Corey Hartzog
Meruto - Luci Christian
Younger Sister - Maggie Flecknoe
Friend - Mark X. Laskowski

Ra / Radio Noise Planet

Tanaka - Mark X. Laskowski
Sato - Maggie Flecknoe
Higuchi - Clint Bickham
Mizuno - Brittney Karbowski
Yokomizo - Greg Ayres
Yamada - Luci Christian
Narration - Christopher Ayres

Robotica Robotics

Haru - Clint Bickham
Natsu - Christopher Patton
Masa - Illich Guardiola
Robot - Mark X. Laskowski

I fell asleep twice watching the first episode.

It was a little overly artsy of my taste.
Also did not help that the dialog was mostly a series of grunts.

Watched it. Thought it was 28 odd minutes I’d never get back. A long setup for a joke about not paying your phone bill

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/This-Boy-Can-Fight-Aliens/Watch][/url] [b]The Movie (Sub) is now LIVE![/b]

1st Trailer For Kono Danshi, Sekka ni Nayandemasu. Anime Streamed

posted on 2014-07-06 06:29 EDT
4th Kono Danshi project ships on DVD this winter in Japan

Wow. I thought that Persona 4: The Animation was pretty blunt with addressing problems its creators believed were prevalent in society. I didn’t think that a show could be “more blunt” about that. This show looks like it is set to shatter that notion (or lack thereof).

Didn’t Fate/Zero just do this, only the boy wasn’t such a stereotype and the older man had a kick-ass chariot instead of a tail, and without making it the whole show?

BTW, does the merman remind anyone else a bit of Vic’s character from Level E?

Reading the description, shouldn’t the title of this show be “This merman caught a boy” ? :wink:

This Boy Caught a Merman Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

LOL. The title and the art underneath of it conflict.

The back cover blurb is appropriately groan-worthy :wink:

Has the dub cast been announced?

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/This-Boy-Caught-A-Merman/Watch][/url] [b]The Movie (Sub & Dub) is now LIVE![/b]

First, he fought aliens.
Now he caught a merman.
What’s next for our adventurous boy… (and yes, I know it’s not the same boy :stuck_out_tongue: )

This Boy…Wears No Pants? :ohmy:

English Dub Cast

ADR Director - Janice Williams

Vocal Cast:

Isaki - David Matranga
Shima Kawauchi - Leraldo Anzaldua
Gen Kawauchi - John Swasey
Shima’s Father/Undertaker - Justin Doran
Shima’s Mother - Emily Neves
Kusatsu - Greg Ayres
Koami - Carli Mosier
Funairi - Nancy Novotny
Furue - Blake Shepard
Voice on Telephone - Allison Sumrall

Sentai Filmworks Facebook Page

1st Trailer For Kono Danshi, Sekka ni Nayandemasu. Anime Streamed

posted on 2014-07-06 06:29 EDT
4th Kono Danshi project ships on DVD this winter in Japan

Kono Danshi/This Boy’s 5th Work Revealed as 2016 TV Project

posted on 2015-10-11 02:00 EDT
Soubi Yamamoto reveals new Kono Danshi, Mahō ga Oshigoto Desu. project

Kono Danshi, Mahō ga Oshigoto Desu. 4-Episode TV Anime Premieres in February

posted on 2015-11-26 08:15 EST
Yuuki Ono, Taku Yashiro star in Soubi Yamamoto’s 5th Kono Danshi/This Boy project