VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream / VTuber nanda ga Haishin Kiriwasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream / VTuber nanda ga Haishin Kiriwasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta

Plot Summary: Twenty-year-old former wage slave Yuki Tanaka now works among her idols: the streamers of Live-On, one of Japan’s top VTuber companies. As the gorgeous, polite Awayuki Kokorone, she delivers only the most ladylike content. Unfortunately, her subscriber count and savings are at rock bottom. One evening, after Yuki thinks she’s ended her stream, she cracks a few cold ones—and more than a few crude jokes—while watching Live-On’s video archives. But her viewers hear it all, and clips of her bawdy, drunken commentary go viral overnight. Yuki thinks her career is over…until her manager reveals that everyone at Live-On has been waiting for her to snap all along and gives her free rein to drink on-stream.
Vintage: 2024-07-07

ANN Info Page

1 Like

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2023-01-19 07:08 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Ayane Sakura voices VTuber Awayuki Kokorone in video

VTuber Legend Anime Reveals New Video, Main Staff

posted on 2023-06-30 06:36 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
New visual also revealed

1 Like

VTuber Legend Anime Reveals 4 More Cast Members, 2024 Debut

posted on 2023-10-14 01:32 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Character designs also revealed for 5 characters

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream Anime Reveals More Cast, Promo Video

posted on 2024-03-01 04:50 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series premieres in July

VTuber Legend Anime Casts Yōko Hikasa; Launches ‘Live-On!’ YouTube Channel

posted on 2024-05-15 07:01 EDT by Joanna Cayanan
Key visual also revealed

VTuber Legend Anime’s 2nd Promo Video Reveals July 7 Premiere, More Cast

posted on 2024-06-07 06:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Ayane Sakura performs opening theme; Azusa Tadokoro, M.A.O, Ai Kayano join cast

1 Like

I hope she does an evil laugh in this…

Yami “Right, @Series5Ranger? :wink:

1 Like

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream Announced for Crunchyroll Summer 2024 Anime Season Lineup

Jun 18, 2024 11:00 AM CDT

1 Like

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream Anime Shares Episode 1 Preview

Jul 4, 2024 8:06 AM CDT
The series premieres July 7 on Crunchyroll

1 Like

The Summer 2024 Anime Preview Guide - VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream

Jul 7th 2024

Warning - contains spoilers

She Forgot to End Stream and Got DRUNK | VTuber Legend

1 Like

A Surprisingly Reasonable Kink | VTuber Legend

2 Likes

Getting Over It Got into Anime | VTuber Legend

1 Like

She REALLY Wants To Clean Her Ears… | VTuber Legend

1 Like

VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream English Dub Reveals Cast & Crew

Jul 26, 2024 12:00 PM CDT
The first episode is now streaming on Crunchyroll!

1 Like