What Anime Did You Watch Today? (Part 1)

Share with everyone what anime you watched today or most recently. What simulcast titles are booming with streaming popularity around here? What’s got your DVD or Blu-ray player fired up right now?
So I ask you, what’s on your watchlist? :computer: :iphone: :dvd:

REMINDER: Please be sure to post the episodes of said shows in a list when posting in here.

Today:
UN-GO episodes 4-11
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere episodes 3-8

1 Like

We’ll be watching season two of Code Geass at dinner. (Unless we’re watching basketball.) We just finished watching Moribito which I really liked a bunch.

1 Like

Today I caught up on what I missed yesterday on CR. Space Pirates, the vampire one, and Baby Beel action.

1 Like

Today I watched Ep 10 and part of Ep 11 of Bodacious Space Pirates on CR on my smartphone while waiting for AAA to change my flat tire and then, an hour later, tow my car because the donut spare went flat, too! :angry:

I finished Rozen Maiden Overture and K-On!. I also watched episodes 1-5 of Nana 7 of 7.

Squid Girl Season 2 episodes 7 & 8: Needs more Kiyomi and less Sanae.

One Piece episode 6: Worst dog impression ever.

1 Like

The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok ep. 11

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. At least you had the savior of anime to make your day feel slightly better…I hope.

DVD Player

Gonna start watching Pretear episodes 1-5.

Well, I’ve been watching my anime and then going straight to bed, so I can’t post this in the “today” fashion, but I watched the third episode of Hidamari Sketch X Hoshimittsu, and plan to watch the fourth later tonight. :3

1 Like

So Far, I watched an episode of Another and Natsume.

As for Another That class should be all given red shirts. I hear by nominate the class as honorary red shirts!

1 Like

Watched the latest ep. of The World God Only Knows. Maybe it’s because I didn’t see it subbed first, but I REALLY like Elsie’s voice. Good job, Luci!

1 Like

Well I watched Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou episode 2-3, Puella Magi Madoka Magica episode 1, and Blue Exorcist episode 6 - 15. I think I’ll watch some more later but I don’t know what to watch.

1 Like

[quote=“redshirt1” post=110961]So Far, I watched an episode of Another and Natsume.

As for Another That class should be all given red shirts. I hear by nominate the class as honorary red shirts![/quote]

I watched Another to and I completely agree with you.

Craziest episode yet!!!

Can’t wait to see the last episode!

1 Like

Inu X Boku Secret Service episode 3
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere episodes 9-13
The World God Only Knows episode 1 (to get a taste of it)
Waiting in the Summer episode 1

Another episode 11
That’s right, I’m in the future over here! It’s April 19th and it’s really hot!
[size=1]or I’m watching it on crunchyroll[/size]

[quote=“Hornet65” post=111175]Another episode 11
That’s right, I’m in the future over here! It’s April 19th and it’s really hot!
[size=1]or I’m watching it on crunchyroll[/size][/quote]

[size=1]Your not the only one…[/size]

I watched Inu X Boku ss 1-3

1 Like

Some mornings will pick a new series on Netflix streaming and watch the first episode. This time it was Rin, interesting will watch the rest.

1 Like

Let’s see. I saw Listen to me I am Your Father, Chihiya, and Brave 10 latest episodes off CR. I also saw the rest Okami-San and her seven companions from Funi. That one was neat but it seemed cut short.

Oh, Shawn, I think you are going to like Rin. Vodka is water in Russia, you know?

Edit: While bored, I watched the first two episodes of Excel Saga. Now I need to go check if there was something added to my tea…

1 Like

My hubby actually watched Rin with me and he liked it. Not much out there that he likes.

Watched Rin ep. 2 this morning and still liking it.

1 Like