Why Raeliana Ended Up At the Duke’s Mansion / Kanojo ga Kōshaku-Tei ni Itta Riyū

Warning - contains spoilers

The Duke Saves Raeliana | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

3 Likes

Raeliana Shoots At Her Ex | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

SERRA Releases First Single 'Always and Forever,' ED Theme of the TV Anime Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Anime News Network

May 10th 2023

3 Likes

Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion Episode 6 Ending Theme Lyric Video Released

May 15, 2023 7:55pm CDT
The latest episode with the ending theme by MindaRyn is now available on Crunchyroll

Love, Drama and Fireworks Set the Scene in Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion Anime’s Latest Trailer

May 15, 2023 10:43pm CDT
Crunchyroll is currently simulcasting the historical romance series

2 Likes

The Duke Asks Raeliana to Stay | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

The Duke’s Sympathetic Kabedon | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

1 Like

The Duke Trades a Handkerchief for a Kiss | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

Raeliana Get’s Caught Red-Faced | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

1 Like

“You May Watch Me Change If You Want” | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

Raeliana Performs PDA | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

1 Like

“This Child Is The High Priest?” | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

“Please Don’t Make Me Eat Gruel!” | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

The Duke Cares Deeply For Raeliana | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

Raeliana Almost Explodes | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

“Please Sleep Beside Me” | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

1 Like

The Duke Buys Out a Jewelry Store For Raeliana | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

2 Likes

The Duke Kisses Raeliana | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

1 Like

Raeliana Gets Trashed | DUB | Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion

While this anime was good, I am having a problem with some of the Spring anime with the way they are ending. So up in the air, with so many unanswered questions!! This was such a one. The build up was really well done and then… nothing. No hint of a season two either, but I am hoping against hope. Otherwise a very disappointing anime.

1 Like

This is the most disappointing ending I’ve seen in quite a long time…

I can’t even put it into words, so instead, I’ll just say what happened…

Spoiler

Noah catches Raeliana’s cold after kissing her, and after he stubbornly replies to her that he’s not sick, she literally says “Okay. Bye.”, then nods at a bird, which is then shown flying in the sky.

The last 3 minutes of episode 12 people…

1 Like