Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp / Gekai Elise

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp / Gekai Elise

AKA: Surgeon Elise

Plot Summary: Aoi Takamoto was once an evil empress named Elise before being executed by her husband Linden. When Elise is reincarnated into the modern world as Aoi, she becomes a surgeon to atone for her mistakes. However, after she dies in a plane crash, she is once again reincarnated back into her former life as Elise, 10 years before her execution. She avoids marrying Linden this time around to prevent a tragedy. With her medical knowledge, she decides she wants to become a doctor again in this life.
Vintage: 2024-01-10

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Surgeon Elise Manwha Gets TV Anime

posted on 2023-02-27 11:12 EST by Alex Mateo
Maho Film produces anime based on yuin, mini’s novels/manwha about reincarnated surgeon

AKA: Doctor Elise

Doctor Elise Anime Reveals Main Cast, Promo Video, January 2024 Debut

posted on 2023-06-29 06:52 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series based on fantasy web novels, manwha stars Yui Ishikawa, Yōhei Azakami, Yoshimasa Hosoya

1 Like

Doctor Elise Anime Unveils Character Video, Theme Song Artists

posted on 2023-11-01 08:26 EDT by Joanna Cayanan
Character Elise performs “believer” opening, singer Maju Arai performs “Listen” ending

Doctor Elise Anime Streams Character Video for Linden

posted on 2023-11-15 05:02 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Yōhei Azakami voices Elise’s fiance in her first life from January anime

Doctor Elise Anime Streams Character Video for Graham

posted on 2023-11-22 05:10 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Yoshimasa Hosoya voices young, genius doctor from January anime

Doctor Elise and More Anime Come to Crunchyroll Next Year

Nov 30, 2023 1:30 PM CST
See what you can start watching on Crunchyroll this January!

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp Anime Debuts January 10

Dec 13, 2023 5:42 AM CST
Adaptation based on South Korean web novel will also stream on Crunchyroll

Doctor Elise Anime’s Main Promo Video Reveals More Cast, Staff, January 10 Debut; Previews Theme Songs

posted on 2023-12-13 11:00 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Satoshi Hino, Daisuke Ono, Hiro Shimono, Sōma Saitō, Megumi Han, Kazuhiko Inoue join cast

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp | OFFICIAL TRAILER

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp Anime Reveals Holiday Visual

Dec 23, 2023 8:05 AM CST
Seasonal voice drama also published for upcoming South Korean web novel adaptation

1 Like

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp Anime Introduces Ron in New Character Trailer

Jan 4, 2024 8:07 AM CST
The medical reincarnation romance debuts right here on Crunchyroll on January 10

Doctor Elise Anime Highlights Michael in New Character Trailer

posted on 2024-01-09 17:00 EST by Anita Tai
Anime premieres on Wednesday

The Winter 2024 Anime Preview Guide - Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp

Jan 10th 2024

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp Anime Creditless Opening and Ending Videos Released

Jan 10, 2024 4:29 PM CST
The anime’s first episode is now streaming on Crunchyroll

If I have to stop watching something this season, it’s either gonna be this, Solo Leveling, Snack Basue, or Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth…

Out of all the shows this season, these 4 are the least entertaining IMO…

2 Likes

I already dropped two of those shows (for different reasons, Solo Leveling had what, I felt, was poor pacing after the first episode, and nothing about Snack Basue felt fun to me)

This show… I’m on the fence, but I’m not in a position where I want to drop more shows.

1 Like

This one feels like the Cheat Skill anime from two seasons ago, but… Not as ridiculously over the top making it fun… And it had Nemesis…

The absolute only reason I haven’t already dropped it is because the one MC has red eyes and blonde hair…

ANN Review - Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp

by Rebecca Silverman, Apr 3rd 2024