2010-05-20 Maintenance Problem Reports

Did the recent maintenance and network address change result in any new problems? Please report them here.

Please focus on anything that wasn’t an issue before the change. We’re tracking those in our bug db. What we’re looking for here are problems specific to the today’s maintenance.

The most likely issues are missing avatars and photos in the Community section but please let us know about anything else new.

–akpoff

Right now I’m getting a region unavailable error on Firefox.

Access Denied by Region

Your IP: 10.209.185.127

Your Country: N/A
I get this message when trying to access the online player.
Slick

Stardragon2 wrote:

Where exactly are you getting this - Online Player?

I’m a uk subscriber and i’m getting the same issue as sliclwolfie with the online player using ie8. I’ve also noticed shows that were not region locked now are like dafine of the brilent blue. Only difrence is when i click on that show it complanes about my uk ip, it worked fine last time i logged in I already watched the first two parts.

Other than that most shows i try are region n/a like obove.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Stardragon2 wrote:

Where exactly are you getting this - Online Player?[/quote]

I’m getting this for the online player for Clannad with the exact same error reading as slickwolfie.

I logged on today to watch an other show in MEZZO Ep11 then I tried Angelic Layer same message. So I started down the list same message on each. IP: 10.209.185.127 Your country: N/A :S :S Please Help Me PLEASE
Thank You
Euris L. Chipman, III

Admin is checking this right now.

Sorry about that. Please try again.

–akpoff

Sorry about that. It’s fixed. Please try again.

–akpoff

I have loged off 3 times shut down and restarted once any other ideas. please.

Thank you back in the good graces of the site. Thank you very much!!

I guess Daphne in the Brilliant Blue is no longer available to uk users as i’m still locked out. Shame too couse i was enjoying that

Horus_blackheart wrote:

That’s what the system shows. I’ll ask spazzysam to verify that.

Horus_blackheart wrote:

Here is the list of shows available to UK users:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,20/func,view/id,25619/limit,10/limitstart,10/#30833

akpoff wrote:

[quote]Horus_blackheart wrote:

That’s what the system shows. I’ll ask spazzysam to verify that.[/quote]

Sorry to confirm that show’s not available in the UK. :frowning:

akpoff wrote:

[quote]akpoff wrote:

That’s what the system shows. I’ll ask spazzysam to verify that.

Sorry to confirm that show’s not available in the UK. :([/quote]

I believe rights for Daphne in the Brilliant Blue is held by http://www.mvm-films.com/ in the UK.

I can’t access a few series on the online player still. Neo Angelique Abyss, Glass Mask and Yozakura Quartet just go to a white screen when I try to access them. Other shows work fine, but these won’t work after many attempts.
Slick

Very strange. We’re looking into it.

–akpoff

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]I can’t access a few series on the online player still. Neo Angelique Abyss, Glass Mask and Yozakura Quartet just go to a white screen when I try to access them. Other shows work fine, but these won’t work after many attempts.
Slick[/quote]

Fixed. Please check again.

Thanks for the report.

–akpoff