All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Summary

IMG_4006

:wink:

4 Likes

Arrived:

Rainbow Complete TV Series Blu-ray, Space Sheriff Sharivan Complete Series Blu-ray, Hand Maid May Complete Collection Blu-ray, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure Blu-ray, Kamikaze Girls Blu-ray, Extreme Dinosaurs Complete Series Blu-ray, Puss 'N Boots Around the World Blu-ray, I’ve Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm Related Skills Complete Collection Blu-ray, and Death Parade Limited Edition LP (Death Parade Burst variant).

6 Likes

Arrived today! An “official Malaysian dvd release” of To Love Ru dubbed! It came with a cute Uzaki keychain too!

Nemesis: “You got that for the portable DVD player, didn’t you, Maou?”

Maou blushes and twiddles his fingers. “Yes… Plus I wanted to see if there was any unique art in the set…”

4 Likes

Arrived:

Bananya Blu-ray, Bananya and the Curious Bunch Blu-ray, Mitchiri Neko Blu-ray, Cells at Work! Blu-ray, Ayakashi Triangle Vol.6 Jp Blu-ray, Buyusenki Battle Chronicle DVD (S) LiveAction, and Ryuji the Yakuza DVD (S) LiveAction.

4 Likes

Arrived:

Blu-ray/DVD:
Insomniacs After School Blu-ray, Chargeman Ken Blu-ray extra copy, Rise of the Outlaw Tamer and His Wild S-Rank Cat Girl Manga Volume 3, Lupin the 3rd: The Hemingway Papers DVD, Lupin the 3rd: Napoleon’s Dictionary DVD, Lupin the 3rd Operation Return the Treasure DVD, Lupin The 3rd: From Siberia With Love DVD, Lupin the 3rd Alcatraz Connection DVD,

Gushing Over Magical Girls Haul: Popup Shop/Cafe stuff 3 Placemats, Magia Baiser/Leopard/Nero Alice Acrylic stands, Leopard/ Magia Magenta big acrylic stands, 2022/2023 Bon Fes coasters, NaCherry Dream Girls CD’s regular and Gushing over Magical girls ver, Leopard mini towel, Jp Manga 1-11 with inserts.

Mixed:
To Love Ru 15th Anniversary A3 clear poster, To Love Ru Nemesis Keychain was with the poster, To Love Ru Minna no Kuji Swimsuit figures set 2, Lycoris Recoil Neko Samurai Acrylic stand.

Taimanin:
Armpit Fragrance clear files :sweat_smile:, 7 Tapestries 6 were in a lot mainly wanted the Yukikaze ones button came with the other Yukikaze one, Action Taimanin Idol Acrylic figures Rinko and Kirara, Asagi bowing naked mouse pad with removed clothes.

Figures:
To LOVEru Darkness - Mikado Ryouko 1/4 Bunny figure and My Dress up Darling Kuroe Shizuku Cosplay by Marin Nendoroid Doll.

:woozy_face:

7 Likes

Just bought: DragonBall Z Dragonbox Volume 7 DVD. Just one more to go!

6 Likes

Arrived today! A Yami Dakimakura!

“Blushing”: This one is very Ecchi… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yami: “DON’T SHOW THEM THAT, MAOU!!!”

4 Likes

Arrived:

To Love-Ru Darkness Yami 1/7 figure Emon Toys, Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible Manga Volume 12, Akiba Maid War Complete Collection Blu-ray, Call of the Night Manga Volume 15, Honey Trap Shared House Manga Volume 2, Ayakashi Triangle Manga Volume 8, Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without a Fight! Manga Omnibus Volume 6(volumes 11/12).

4 Likes

NUN YAMI!!!

:yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Yami Darkness Form commission!!!

Yami: “Maouy… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

Nemesis: “He’s dead, folks…”

Yami: “OH MY GOD!!! MAOU!!!”

5 Likes

Arrived:

Hatsune Miku The Vampire Ver. w Goodsmile bonuses, Inukami! Blu-ray, Zatch Bell Movies Blu-ray, 07-Ghost Blu-ray, Battery The Animation Blu-ray, Message from Space Galactic Wars Blu-ray, and Oshi No Ko Manga Volume 5.

Was something else but some bastard ruined that so it had to be returned.

4 Likes

Nemesis: “Since Yami is always killing Maou in Shimakaze’s outfit, I decided to try it on myself! I’m Nemekaze!!!”

Yami: “YOU KILLED MAOU, NEME!!!”

Nemesis: “I DIDN’T MEAN TO!!!”

4 Likes

Arrived today! An extremely extremely rare Yami item! This is only the second one of it I have ever seen! An official VERY ecchi Yami towel!!!

Yami: “DON’T SHOW THEM THAT, MAOU!!!”

Mikan: “Don’t worry, Yami… He’s dead…”

Yami: “NOT AGAIN!!! STAY WITH ME, MAOU!!!”

5 Likes

Arrived:

Urusei Yatsura New Series Seasons 1 & 2(or so that is what Sentai called them :unamused:) Collection Blu-ray

7 Likes

Arrived:

First is maybe with only a 100 made the 4th Rarest To Love Ru figure Tearju Lunatique Minna no Kuji Special Color ver Double Chance Lottery Prize.

Next up Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection Blu-ray(found when going through some boxes I never unpacked when the idiot flooded the house) Gushing over Magical Girls Manga pack in stickers, Lycoris Recoil Amazon Blu-ray purchase bonus Fine Graph Chisato and Takina in a bathtub, and a Gushing over Magical Girls Towel.

Next Mikamo Neru Bunny Girl Spiritale 1/7 figure.

Lastly two To Love Ru Darkness A3 Clear posters A nice group one and one of Momo & Yami.

4th Rarest counting the two 1:1 scale figures they made 1 each of and gave away as far as I know plus the Black outfit Prize Yami.

Pictures of the side of Neru’s box and both versions of Tearju together.

6 Likes

AWWWIEEEEE!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

And, yes. The white blazer Tearju is equal in rarity to the Black and White Idol dress Yami figures, as well as Red Bloomers Mikan.

As for the 1:1 Lala and Momo, I believe there are 10 each of them in existence, and were like 2,500,000¥ new, or at current conversion rate: about $20,000… Plus shipping…

4 Likes

Berserk

8 Likes

Arrived:

Berserk The Complete 1997 TV Series Blu-ray, Fist of the North Star The Legend of the True Savior Legend of Kenshiro Movie Blu-ray, Futakoi The Complete TV Series Blu-ray, Hans Christian Andersen’s The Little Mermaid Movie Blu-ray, and Medabots Spirit Second Series Blu-ray Japanese Language.

Put it in a red case from Age of Ultron 3D. Looks so much nicer.

6 Likes

Arrived actually last week, but skipped my mind about posting… Ayakashi Triangle vol 8 × 2!

7 Likes

Arrived today! An extremely rare full color Yamikaze Shishiki!

(I did censor the image to post it here…)

Yami grabs Maou as his nose begins to gush fountains of blood while she is still in Shimakaze’s outfit. “STAY WITH ME MAOU!!!”

Nemesis: “She beat us to it this time…”

Mikan: “I think she’s finally getting what her wearing Shimakaze’s outfit does to him…”

Yami: “YOU ALL AREN’T FUNNY!!!”

5 Likes