Your recently legal bought ADV/Sentai/Happy Carrot/Switchblade/Maiden Japan Media

Post your recently legal bought Media from ADV/Sentai/Happy Carrot/Switchblade/Maiden Japan

There ya cry babies! :laughing:

Remember not everything is Anime these companies put out…

From this point on only post what you get. Adding a nice reason behind why would be vonderful as well.

uguu…

I am going to get the last episode of Angel Beats! on iTunes tomorrow.

Came today:
MM! DVD Complete Collection (S) $29.69

Nabbed on eBay:

Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection $42.00

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Nabbed on eBay:

Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection $42.00[/quote]

That is a pretty good price for it. Be sure to check the disc when you get it. It’s in one of those Alpha bricks them and other used at that time. Had a bad habit of loose disc or broken case you’ll never find a replacement for . Usually the clips that holds the case pages together seems to break.

I threw in MM! for free shipping since it was on sale too.

[quote=psychopuppet]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Nabbed on eBay:

Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection $42.00[/quote]

That is a pretty good price for it. Be sure to check the disc when you get it. It’s in one of those Alpha bricks them and other used at that time. Had a bad habit of loose disc or broken case you’ll never find a replacement for . Usually the clips that holds the case pages together seems to break.[/quote]

I plan on it. I always subject ebay discs to much scrutiny. I’ve been getting some really good deals on ebay lately, and other than a FedEX shipping problem they’ve all been fine.

I’ve been wanting to check our Kurumi for a while, so I’m really looking forward to it.

This shipped out yesterday.

Another deal from eBay:

Generator Gawl Vols. 1-4 $10.00

Shipping From Right Stuf:

Nadia, The Secret of Blue Water DVD Collection Two
Synesthesia DVD (ADV Version)

I’m mainly picking up Generator Gawl to hear the dub. I’ve been told it should interest me. I also picked up Right Stuf’s Lost Universe Thin Pack. It’s not technically an ADV show, but it sports one of the dubs and it ran on TAN not all that long ago.

This showed up yesterday.

Arrived Today

Mardock Scramble: The First Compression

I decided to go ahead and get the DVD since the trailer looked awesome and Hilary Haag is voicing the lead. If I like it enough, I will grab the bluray when it’s released.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Arrived Today

I decided to go ahead and get the DVD since the trailer looked awesome and Hilary Haag is voicing the lead. If I like it enough, I will grab the bluray when it’s released.[/quote]

There is a chance the Blu-ray may give more reason to double dip. The DVD release is if I’ve been reading right the theatrical version. There is a extended version that got released in Japan. Hopefully the extended version is what comes on the Blu-ray when it’s released here next year.

[quote=psychopuppet]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Arrived Today

I decided to go ahead and get the DVD since the trailer looked awesome and Hilary Haag is voicing the lead. If I like it enough, I will grab the bluray when it’s released.[/quote]

There is a chance the Blu-ray may give more reason to double dip. The DVD release is if I’ve been reading right the theatrical version. There is a extended version that got released in Japan. Hopefully the extended version is what comes on the Blu-ray when it’s released here next year.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard too. I hope Sentai can nab the extended version for bluray. I’m also curious how the bluray will look. There is a lot of what looks like intentional grain. It gives the film a grittier look and makes it seem older than what is. Well, either that or Sentai got crappy masters for the DVD…lol. But it looks intentional to me. :slight_smile:

Anyway, the film is pretty awesome and Hilary Haag is phenomenal in it. I highly recommend it.

I really wanted Mardock Scramble!
But Kobato. 01 + Mardock was just under the free shipping mark, so I threw in Gokusen (something I’ve been meaning to get anyways) for free shipping.

[quote]• Kobato. Collection 01
• Mardock Scramble: The First Compression[/quote]

These shipped out.

[quote]• Kobato. Collection 01

I figured I’d get Kobato. Collecion 02 today since it should be shipping soon, though I’m probably pretty late in the pre-order queue ordering it now.
Threw in He is My Master for the hell of it.

[quote]• Kobato. Collection 02 (pre-order for Oct. 11)
• He is My Master Complete Collection[/quote]

I was sitting here in a blue funk… but then I saw this and it really made my day for some reason. Thanks Coffee! :cheer: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]
These shippied out.[/quote]

I guess it’s time I finally cut my nails.
Typing without typos is becoming a pain.

Pre-ordered from Amazon

Loups=Garous Bluray - $23.99
Coicent / Five Numbers Bluray - $23.99

Just bought:

Special A Complete Collection
Kampfer Complete Collection

All of these showed up today.

[quote]• He is My Master Complete Collection
• Kobato. Collection 01
• Kobato. Collection 02 (pre-order for Oct. 11)