Altered Titles Game

New One

I Now Know the History of the Drinks We had That Day

Hints: The altered title is the altered full name of the series, like a lot of long title shows it’s shortened to make it memorable. The Show it’s referring to is a Sentai licensed Show:

1 Like

Is it sad that I have a better chance at the show it’s modified for than the original title?

(My guess for the show that’s refrenced is Takunomi btw. Alcoholics Anonymous the anime right there :joy:)

Yep Takunomi is correct. I figured this one might be pretty hard so I’ll give you The show the title is altered from.

The Show is:

Anohana, whose full translated title is: We Still Don’t Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day

1 Like

This one is probably way easy.

Welcome to Demon School! Tsukune Aono

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-Kun and Rosario + Vampire

1 Like

Interspecies Cooking Club

Pretty easy if you are familiar with both shows

1 Like

Interspecies Reviewers and Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

3 Likes

You got it

1 Like

Another super easy one
Darjeeling in the Tank

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Darling in the Franxx and Girls Und Panzer

Here’s one I’m curious if it will be hard, as it uses the Japanese title:

I Couldn’t Become A Demon Lord, So I Reluctantly Got A Job At A Fast Food Restaurant

(The title is from a Sentai licensed show)

1 Like

You got it (I thought you’d like that one :stuck_out_tongue:)

Yu-Sibu: I Couldn’t Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Decided to get a Job and The Devil is a Part Timer!

1 Like

Uranohoshi Girls’ Academy, Join The Shool Idol Club!

1 Like

Love Live (Nico Nico Nii! :grin: ) and Seton Academy: Join The Pack!

@MaouSadao
You got the show Title I altered (Seton Academy) but it’s not Love Live as that would be Otonokizaka Academy whch is the school where Love Live takes place

A character from the show I’m looking for would be SOOOOOOOO Disappointed at your lack of knowledge of Love Live Trivia! Buu Buu Desu Wa! :smiley:

1 Like

:joy:

It’s LL Sunshine.

I group the series together…

1 Like

That is correct

1 Like

See I only do that if the characters are the same like for example Space Battleship Yamato: 2199 & 2202 are technically different series but tell an extended narrative about the same characters.

Love Live & Love Live Sunshine are about different sets of characters so I treat them as separate

1 Like

OK here’s a new one

Miyafuji, The Healing Witch

1 Like

Ok really? :joy::joy::joy:

Strike Witches and She, the ultimate weapon

Here’s another one :wink:

Ms. Sawako’s Light Music Club

1 Like