Anime Guessing Game

Just what it says, make Questions related to anime and have other posters guess the answers

2 Likes

Name the Anime Associated with these MMOs

1. Elder Tale (bonus if you name the Expansion Pack the game received that caused the event)
  2. Legendary Age
  3. Fruits de Mer (Bonus if you can name the other MMO the MCs played before this one)
  4. Yggdrasil
  5. Forest of Savior
  6. Unital Ring (if I gave any other game in this series it’s an easy guess)
  7. The World
  8. Infinity Game
1 Like

ANSWERS!
1.Log Horizon and the Expansion pack was The Novastar Pioneers
2. Netoge: And You Thought there was never a Girl Online
3. Recovery of an MMO Junkie (Bonus: Nanter SG (Note you only see it on Morioka’s screen when she tries to start the game in the first episode0
4. Overlord
5. My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv. 999
6. Sword Art Online
7. dot / Hack Series
8. Accel World

1 Like

I didn’t know any of the answers…

And I watched at least half that list…

Sorry, Series…

1 Like

In Girls und Panzer, Name the Commander and her school, that Mio has never beaten

1 Like

Yay! I know this one!

Darjeeling, the commander of St. Gloriana Academy!

1 Like

That’s right

1 Like

In the Princess Resurrection anime the “Flame of Life” was altered from the manga, what was the the actual catalyst for Immortality from the manga?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, isn’t it Hime’s blood?

1 Like

That’s correct

1 Like

In Konosuba, Darkness’s friend Cris is actually…

And a parallel question:

In DanMachi, Syr Flover is actually…

1 Like

The answers are

SPOILERS!

In Konosuba Cris is actually the Goddes Eris. In DanMachi, Syr Flover is actually Freya

2 Likes

Lol.

Watched all 4 (technically 6) seasons of dungeon girls and the first season of Konosuba all last year, and never noticed either of these things…

2 Likes

Well the Konosuba one is pretty obvious, even if they don’t go right out and say it. The DanMachi one is a Huge spoilerific moment that hasn’t even been closely clued in yet (Season 4 dropped the 1st clue)

2 Likes