Prede's Anime Quote Game!

Ok Here’s the rules of the game. Someone posts an anime quote (try not to make it to general) and then the rest of us guess who said it and such. Whoever get’s it right get’s to post their quote. However you must waite for the person who posted the quote to acknowledge that you are correct in your guess. Also please try and not use quotes that are spoilers. If you do, please put the quote in a spoiler and make sure you write it’s a spoiler. When you guess the answer and it’s a spoiler again say it’s a spoiler, the put it in spoiler tags.

When you make your guess

1. State the name of the character
  2. State the anime the character is from
  3. Give some context of the quote

These rules are there to prevent this game from becoming a google-a-thon.

“All the good people of this world are already dead…”

My older quotes:

1. “The Monster…is coming” - Naoki Urasawa’s **Monster **
  2. “All the good people of this world are already dead…” - Lala-ru , from Now and Then, Here and There

Have fun!

Aught to just post the quote here and make it a take on the question game, when someone gets it right they cam post a new quote. And “No sappy lines allowed” …

Is it from a sub or a dub? :wink:

rebecca1/2 wrote:

I did post the quote here :P. But it’s also on my profile because it looks cool. And sure we can make it into a game if you like. Whoever get’s this right can post a new one. But they have to explain the context of the scene (in spoilers if you think it’s a spoileer), that way this doesn’t become a google-fest. Say who said the quote, and why or to who.

Hint: It’s from the dub, but I’m pretty sure the sub line is almost the same/the same exact thing.

“No sappy line allowed” is from Aria. I don’t know where the other quote is from, but it does sound a bit familiar.

Well I’ll post a hint in a little bit if no one gets it :stuck_out_tongue: .

Hmmm…dammit. I know it’s from one you are really hyped over. Can’t remember…omg…whatever “on the tip of my tongue” for forums is.

ZakuAce wrote:

HAHA! Yes you are correct! I laugh at how close you are, your very close. It’s an anime I’m very hyped over. That will count as a clue since I helped you all.

Hey, great game buddy.

Oh, all right. I know what it is.

Now & Then, Here & There

Slowhand: Ok now who says it and what’s the context of the scene? Or did you google it lol? :smiley: You are correct by the way.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Oh, all right. I know what it is.

Now & Then, Here & There

I hate you Slow, I was just about to post :confused: It came to me when watching Fumoffu :slight_smile:

!!! Yay Slow! How’d you find that out?

I remembered seeing it somewhere.

Slowhand wrote:

You can post your own quote now if you like :stuck_out_tongue: . But please guys next time post a little bit about the context of the quote, so this doesn’t turn into who can google it faster. K? :smiley:

I’ll just make mine easy… (And I’ll list the rules again for Prede)

“On that day, all female officers will be required to wear… tiny miniskirts!”

Please respond with:
1. Speaker of quote
2. Name of anime
3. Context of quote

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]I’ll just make mine easy… (And I’ll list the rules again for Prede)

“On that day, all female officers will be required to wear… tiny miniskirts!”

Please respond with:
1. Speaker of quote
2. Name of anime
3. Context of quote
[/quote]

Roy Mustang
Fullmetal Alchemist
Roy is talking about what he will do once he is Fuhrer.

:slight_smile:

Now you have to do a quote…

I know I have to think of a good one. Also, I need breakfast and then class.

Alright here is one of my favorite quotes:

“My daughter is a woman!”

(And follow the rules!)

this isn’t fair the context looks like something the guy from lucky star would say, konata’s father or I think it is her name, the short one with the mole. but it could easily be anything…land mark man landmark.