Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 2, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Funimation - Save Up To 40% Off! - 956 products

Merchandise Weekend Sale - Save Up To 64% Off - 55 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 3, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off! - 442 products

Merchandise Weekend Sale - Save Up To 64% Off - 50 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 4, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off! - 442 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 5, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off! - 418 products

Kodansha March Spotlight - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal Edition - 19 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

It’s not mentioned, but many of the Funimation series are still on sale on RightStuf.

Don’t know if it’s a sort of clearance or what, since it mainly applies to the shows that were picked up during the FuniRoll partnership.

1 Like

Hopefully they just have a cheaper release in the works and are trying to purge earlier then normal . These last few batches of classics/essentials they just dropped prices on earlier sets and the earlier sets were competing with them . To be safe I’m going to see if there anything else I want . I wanted to pick up Tsugumomo ,but have been holding off hoping they’d get the full uncensored release . Though to be fair most of what I’ve heard was not used really not sure it bothers me .

1 Like

Strangely, Kancolle and Maken Ki 2 (which both have a BD-only re-release) aren’t discounted on RS :thinking:

I don’t think that one will get the Sankarea treatment, not even if it gets a re-release.
Re:Zero only got it (and only on the Blu-ray BTW) cause of how many people complained about the image quality, not because of censorship :thinking:

1 Like

March 6, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off! - 419 products

Cotton Candy One-Day Sale - Save Up To 68% Off! - 56 products

Kodansha March Spotlight - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal Edition - 19 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 7, 2019

Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off! - 419 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 8, 2019

International Women’s Day Weekend Special - Save Up To 97% Off - 50 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 9, 2019

International Women’s Day Weekend Special - Save Up To 97% Off - 50 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 10, 2019

Blast From The Past Weekly Specials - MAX Savings 97% Off (Average Savings 40% Off) - 840 products

International Women’s Day Weekend Special - Save Up To 97% Off - 47 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

@MaouSadao
I was just checking the Rightstuf clearance section and see some of those Funimation/Crunchyroll titles are in it .

https://www.rightstufanime.com/category/Blu~ray,DVD/clearance/0.50to0.99

2 Likes

March 11, 2019

Blast From The Past Weekly Specials - MAX Savings 97% Off (Average Savings 40% Off) - 833 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 12, 2019

Blast From The Past Weekly Specials - MAX Savings 97% Off (Average Savings 40% Off) - 829 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes

March 13, 2019

Blast From The Past Weekly Specials - MAX Savings 97% Off (Average Savings 40% Off) - 828 products

Daily Deals

2 Likes