Anime / Manga Deals

Deep Discount is running a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale on select bluray titles through September 18. Several Sentai Filmworks releases are included. Their free shipping limit is $25, so one boxset gets you there.

To see eligible titles: Click Here.

1 Like

[quote=“dragonrider_cody”]Deep Discount is running a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale on select bluray titles through September 18. Several Sentai Filmworks releases are included. Their free shipping limit is $25, so one boxset gets you there.

To see eligible titles: Click Here.[/quote]

That actually looks like a halfway-decent deal.

1 Like

[size=16]MONSTROUS MARKDOWNS![/size]

At least 40% OFF Blu-ray & DVD titles, plus Merchandise from FUNimation!

The creatures of the night have taken over! Be on the lookout for monstrous markdowns on all DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and merchandise from FUNimation!

From now through September 26, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs, Blu-ray discs and merchandise from FUNimation! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on Thursday, September 26, 2013, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs, Blu-ray discs and merchandise from FUNimation! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in this sale? Just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

Cool. It only lowers the price 10% though (compared to what it was before this sale started), and only because RightStuf took off their lame “not eligible for membership discount” tag temporarily, but that’s still something. I guess.

1 Like

[size=16]DISCOTEK & EASTERN STAR SALE![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF Blu-ray & DVD Titles from Discotek & Eastern Star!

All Blu-ray and DVDs from Discotek and Eastern Star are now on sale at RightStuf.com!

From now through November 11, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Discotek and Eastern Star! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on Monday, November 11, 2013, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-rays from Discotek and Eastern Star! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in this sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals. This will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

[size=16]The Big Sale at Deep Discount[/size]

Deep Discount is having their “Big Sale” again. Use the coupon code “BigSale” when checking out, and save 25% off all eligible titles. The sale includes all Section 23 releases, including preorders, from Sentai, Maiden Japan, Switchblade, ADV, and AeSir. It seems that all the titles also qualify for free shipping. The coupon code is good through November 18th.

Most half season bluray sets (bilingual) are around $34-36. The DVD sets are anywhere from $25-32, depending on the title and when they were releases. Several of Sentai’s movies are as low as $16, with some DVDs as low as $11.

Link to Deep Discount

1 Like

[size=16]RIGHT STUF’S YEAR-END CLEARANCE SALE![/size]

Year End In-Stock Clearance Sale! Save up to 32% OFF on In-Stock Items!.

Celebrate the New Year with Right Stuf’s Year-End In-Stock Clearance Sale! Make 2014 the best year ever with anime and manga from **Right Stuf.com!**Stop by today to find great deals on hot new releases and fan favorite titles.

From now through January 5, 2014, take an additional 10% OFF our everyday sale prices on most IN-STOCK items! (New items arrive each day, so check back frequently!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: NewYear2014
Expires: Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 11:59pm CST

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 39% OFF the retail prices of in-stock items. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? If an item is listed as “In Stock and Available” and doesn’t have any other restrictions (see the note below), it’s included in the sale. For a full list of all “In Stock” items, try out our Advanced Search. (Place a check mark by “Product Availability”, make sure “is equal to” and “In Stock and Available” are showing in that same row’s drop-down menus, and hit the “Search Items” button.) Remember: New items land in our warehouse each day, so be sure to check often for new arrivals and re-stocks!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! Quantities for some items may be limited.)

Link to RightStuf

Decent anime sale over at Best Buy.

Amazon has priced matched a few.

1 Like

Cool, they’re selling a whole slew of Sentai blurays for $27.99. It’s like the height of the funi sale on Amazon, only for Sentai and for more items. I’ll have to check amazon as ordering from them is more convenient though best buy does offer reward points and offered the sale; does buying from amazon at prices that they only adopted to follow best buy’s lead send the right message?

Silly best buy, Avatar: The Last Airbender isn’t anime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks more like the cheaper Sentai $19.99 and under Amazon is Pm’ing at the moment. Though seems they added shipping cost to some of them. I sent lower price things for a few of them to Amazon. Hopefully they will PM as you said Amazon is more convenient.

1 Like

Right now, BB has some things that I’m looking for for ~half of what RS and Amazon are charging. That’s worth some inconvenience but I’ll wait a bit. Maybe it’s naive but I kinda want to buy from best buy on this one as if it weren’t for them and their sale I seriously doubt that Amazon would have suddenly lowered their prices. I forget that BB even has anime (or that it exists) lol.

1 Like

Well Amazon’s pricematching is getting more aggressive as I noticed that a bunch of $27.99 blurays have burst onto the Cheap Blu-Rays list @ Blu-ray.com. $27.99 = :smiley:

1 Like

[size=16]RIGHT STUF STUDIO SALE[/size]

Right Stuf Studio Sale ~ At Least 40% OFF DVDs & Merchandise!.

Find great deals on all DVDs and merchandise from Right Stuf.com and its studios including Nozomi Entertainment, Lucky Penny, 5 Points Pictures and Critical Mass Video! What will you be getting?

From now through January 23, 2014, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - no coupon code required - and these new prices represent savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and merchandise from Right Stuf and its studios!
(This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on January 23, 2014 through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and merchandise from Right Stuf and its divisions. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals. This will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

[quote=“psychopuppet”]Decent anime sale over at Best Buy.

Amazon has priced matched a few.[/quote]

Best Buy’s sale is still going but I notice that they’ve stopped PM’ing a few items. I also was unable to, when I was in it for other reasons, find a singe Sentai anime in my local best buy.

1 Like

[size=16]FUNIMATION SALE![/size]

At least 40% OFF Blu-ray & DVD titles, plus Merchandise from FUNimation!

Can’t get enough anime? Check out our FUNimation sale now going on at RightStuf.com! Browse through our HUGE selection of hot new releases and fan favorite titles.

From now through February 6, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs, Blu-ray discs and merchandise from FUNimation!
(This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on Thursday, February 6, 2014, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs, Blu-ray discs and merchandise from FUNimation! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in this sale? Just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals. This will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to RightStuf

Robotics: Notes, Part One (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) is $19.96 at Amazon right now.

1 Like

[quote=“psychopuppet”]
Robotics: Notes, Part One (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) is $19.96 at Amazon right now.[/quote]

Wow. That’s enough that I’m sorely tempted to just blind-buy it, even though I know virtually nothing about the show. I guess that’s the point…?

1 Like

[quote=“celestial_being”]

[quote=“psychopuppet”]
Robotics: Notes, Part One (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) is $19.96 at Amazon right now.[/quote]

Wow. That’s enough that I’m sorely tempted to just blind-buy it, even though I know virtually nothing about the show. I guess that’s the point…?[/quote]

They are matching Walmart so pretty sure it’s a error on Walmart end. Amazon I know will honor it. I blind bought because of the cheap price. I miss out on the box from the LE ,but barely have room anyway.

1 Like

Well, I preordered it as well. I don’t know if I’ll like it, or when I’ll watch it (still haven’t finished Steins;gate despite having it since RS released the preorders) but now I’ll have part I on BD.

Amazon price-matching is great…for me. Reminds me of econ class where the prof explained that price matching wasn’t all that great for the businesses as, if one sets a low price and its competitors match it, customers will buy it from its competitors if they find it more convenient to do so, and Amazon Prime 1-click is pretty darn convenient. Sorry Walmart, but thanks for saving me ~19 bucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

[size=16]MANGA ENTERTAINMENT SALE![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVD & Blu-ray Titles from Manga Entertainment!

Stop by RightStuf.com today for our Manga Entertainment Sale! Find great deals on all DVD and Blu-ray titles from Manga Entertainment!

From now through February 18, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - No Coupon Code Required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVD and Blu-ray titles from Manga Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on Tuesday, February 18, 2014, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVD and Blu-ray discs from Manga Entertainment! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in this sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

Link to RightStuf