Anime Suggestions!

Yes, those are great anime! But we don’t own those.

They do show Outlaw Star on the MNet Channel on Wednesday nights.

Check my thread, Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network for that and other anime, plus Asian movies. (shameless plug)

i would love it if we could get lament of the lamb. only four eps. but cant find 'em online. it was made by madhouse studios. written and directed by Gisaburō Sugii

I don’t think any US company has licensed it. Good suggestion though.

I’m finally getting to see Sakura Wars (thank you), is there any chance of a showing of Escaflowne soon?

That is a Bandai license.
Unless Sentai rescues it whenever the Bandai license expires, it’ll probably never be here.

[quote=“kokoroblack” post=105987]
or maybe something really weird[/quote]

WHAT?
CannibAlien wasn’t weird enough for u?

Oh, we got something weird for ya, and we’ll be unveiling it soon, so stay tuned! ^_~

[quote=“Rai” post=108483]

Oh, we got something weird for ya, and we’ll be unveiling it soon, so stay tuned! ^_~[/quote]

i fear that would be the Chainsaw Maid thing…

some i would suggest already are on TAN, Rozen Maiden, Indian Summer, (funi got Spice and Wolf :frowning: )…

how about any of these if they are available?

Inukami!
Nana to Kaoru

i am new to the whole suggestion thing, you know, like which companies The Anime Network can and cannot show their anime and what not. there is one i wouldn’t mind seeing called Ramen Fighter Miki(i have seen a couple of episodes on Crackle via Xbox Live, but the commercials get annoying after a while) and if they do full length motion pictures here as well, maybe show Ninja Scroll( what can i say i am a fan of the old school lol)thanks for what you are doing Anime Network, am loving Infinite Stratos and the Dream Eater Merry (dubbed or subbed it didn’t matter to me, it is a great anime either way) sorry for the long message and thanks for taking the time to read and listen to the fans :cheer:

[quote=“shadzar” post=112766]how about any of these if they are available?

Inukami!
Nana to Kaoru[/quote]

Will pass these along.

[quote=“Animefan34” post=112936]i am new to the whole suggestion thing, …
there is one i wouldn’t mind seeing called Ramen Fighter Miki…
maybe show Ninja Scroll…
thanks for what you are doing Anime Network, am loving Infinite Stratos and the Dream Eater Merry (dubbed or subbed it didn’t matter to me, it is a great anime either way) sorry for the long message and thanks for taking the time to read and listen to the fans :cheer:[/quote]

Ramen Fighter Miki is licensed by Media Blasters, but I don’t know how well they’re doing at the moment.

Ninja Scroll is licensed by Manga Entertainment.

Since we don’t own either of these titles, we can’t show them here. If they were to come up for sale, that might be a different matter.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=112942]
Ramen Fighter Miki is licensed by Media Blasters, but I don’t know how well they’re doing at the moment.[/quote]

I don’t know how well they’re doing at the moment, however, they still have it up and availible to watch on their YT channel.

[quote=“The Coffee God” post=112944]

[quote=“Slowhand” post=112942]
Ramen Fighter Miki[/quote]

is licensed by Media Blasters, but I don’t know how well they’re doing at the moment.

I don’t know how well they’re doing at the moment, however, they still have it up and availible to watch on their YT channel.

http://www.youtube.com/show/ramenfightermiki[/quote]

Thanks, Coffee, since Pup wasn’t here, I knew someone would help me out.

ok thanks for the explanation guys. most people would have some smart alecky comment to make instead of helping out, know what i mean? thanks again and did have a question, i checked my anime network tab on TWC, and for some reason, it has the most recent episodes of some(like Gintama and Sakura Wars) but not others(Infinite Stratos, Golgo 13, and Dream Eater Merry for a few) any ideas why? and if this is in the wrong section, my apologies friends.

Grrr, I’d like to say I have some ideas, but that would involve kicking some butts. :wink:

Please go to the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network and figure out which shows you’re missing.

Then, go to the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network and report what you’re missing.

I’m the one that handles that. I’ll need your Provider/City/State/Zip Code and a list of missing episodes. You’ll see other reports there, so you’ll get the hang of it. (In fact, if you see a list that exactly matches yours, you can just quote it.) Just be sure to put your info in.

New episodes load on Thursday nights/Friday mornings and I turn in the report on Monday afternoons, so there’s time for straggler episodes to load. Most people make a report and then come back on Monday to report if anything has changed or not.

We don’t mind people asking questions, that’s how you find out things.

From this topic, mostly I see suggestion on old licenses/titles (except for eureka seven AO if my memory is correct). What about new anime titles that have recently been announced or about to be shown this year? Funimation so far got one anime license that is shown this year (Sankarea) if I’m not mistaken yet so far I’m waiting for there Deadman Wonderland release XD.

Anime titles of 2012 Sentai Filmworks should license so far I want to see are, Hyouka, Accel World, and maybe NATSU-IRO KISEKI (A Summer Colored Miracle). Though that is not a lot, and to think they might be expensive licenses. If not possible, then oh well.

Viz nabbed Accel. It’s simulcasting on Hulu. However, they will only give it a physical release if the streaming numbers are good. Many of their streams have never seen a DVD of bluray release.

Also, people do suggest new shows, but they tend to do so in the show specific thread when the season starts. For instance, I wanted to see them pick up Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

[quote]
Viz nabbed Accel. It’s simulcasting on Hulu. However, they will only give it a physical release if the streaming numbers are good. Many of their streams have never seen a DVD of bluray release.[/quote]

Talk about quick XD. Oh well, I will check it out. Need to expand my views in legal streaming companies.

Sorry if my comment on saying, “what about new anime titles” was rude. I did check on the little busters thread which was very enjoyable.

I am surprised sentai picked up, Kids up on the slope, and Nazo no Kanojo X. Now I hope they get Hyouka in the future.
But I must say that, like everyone else I want them to get some old licenses. More like rescue licenses, or old licenses that did not continue like the 2nd season of When They Cry.

Anime Boston looks awesome, wish I went there. Now back to topic for me ^_^.

The Telepathy Girl Ran

It was such a cute show, kinda of like a japanese Scooby-Doo where a group of kids solving a mystery of the week, with the occasional more serious, darker episode here and there.

Sky Girls
Came out bout the same time as Strike Witches and has the same concept: alien invasion, group of young girls saving the world, but set in the future.

I think people would enjoy Senki Zesshou Symphogear:

Humans have been menaced by mysterious monsters called “Designated Aberrant Disaster: Noise”. Tsubasa and Kanade are a popular vocal unit “Twei Wing”. They wear the new weapon “Symphogear” and fight against Noise to save the earth.

[quote=“lightsenshi” post=113186]
I think people would enjoy Senki Zesshou Symphogear:[/quote]

The problem with that though, is that is a FUNimation streaming license, which you can still watch on their site.

http://www.funimation.com/symphogear/videos