Appleseed (Series & Movies)

Cheesy music in anime?
NO! I don’t believe you.
You’re lying.:dry:

Appleseed is available as a 7 Day Rental, or digital download from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Appleseed/dp/B003EB9JZO/ref=pd_ys_nr_all_11

Interestingly enough, it’s listed by Aesir-Media…

For all you Appleseed fans, this is for you:

[size=16]Appleseed XIII CG Anime Series Green-Lit for Next Spring[/size]

Now when they say “next spring”, do they mean 2011 of 2012?

Other than that

SENTAI, MAKE IT SO!!!

[quote=Tonka]
For all you Appleseed fans, this is for you:

Appleseed XIII CG Anime Series Green-Lit for Next Spring

Now when they say “next spring”, do they mean 2011 of 2012?[/quote]

Using Google Chrome’s built-in translation feature, the http://journal.mycom.co.jp/news/2010/10/25/001/ says:

Shirou Masamune’s “Appleseed,” a new animated! Appleseed [XIII]

2010/10/25

Hollywood movies such as The Matrix and the Wachowski brothers, not only in Japan’s popular comic Shirow attract overwhelming support from the creators of the world “Appleseed” (published by Blue Heart), but Apple’s movie seed] (04), Ex-APPLESEED SAGA-movie] (07), following a new series of 13 stories Appleseed [XIII (Thirteen)] was determined to be a CG animated. Expansion plans in the spring of 2011.

Appleseed [XIII] is scheduled to deploy in the spring of 2011
The story is not a sequel of his previous two films will be produced as a completely new series all 13 episodes. Olympus Set in five cities of artificial post-World War, special forces belonging to the female member ES.WAT Dunant, Briareos is a cyborg he is drawn battle, and the film version of the relationship between Briareos and even a little bit different Dunan Interest will be.

Directed by Mr. Hamana Takayuki (Library War] [The Beast Player Dir) charge. Junichi Fujisaki the series consists of scripts ([BLOOD +] director, [Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex] screenplay), Mr. Gotou Takayuki character designs ([Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex] animation director, [The Beast Player character design]), Mr. Takeuti Atsushi mechanical design (REIDEEN] ] [The Sky Crawlers Sky Crawlers mechanical design), in addition to luxury and staff gathered to participate in the author also produced a draft Shirow Character Design and it’s design-conscious setting and original characters.

Production, Japan’s first Dizuniorijinaruanime Jinizuanimeshonsutajio] [fireball known as the Co-production [GHOST IN THE SHELL /] [Ghost in the Shell Island and the Magic Mirror of Oblivion - known as Haruka ~] Production IG participated. Also, the animation of each story promising a number of participating national CG production coming creators.

Shocked and deeply moved beyond the domestic to overseas work two movies, it has grown piece by world-wide, will be held in Asia and the global deployment of this new series is also North America, Europe has become. More information about the follow-up that hope.

The Appleseed XIII (Thirteen) Main Staff]
Original / Shirou Masamune “Appleseed” (published by Blue Heart) Planning <> / <> Planning cooperation Basara Mikotto end / coach’s mind <> Blue / series configuration Hamana Takayuki <> / <> Hazime Makoto Fujisaki Writer / Hazime Makoto Fujisaki, Sakurai Kei recorded, Tanimura Hiroshi Shiro, Wataru Tadashi Okamoto, assistant director Umehara Hideshi <> / <> CG director Kazuyoshi Huse Thurs / draft <> Watanabe Akihito character design / character design Shirou Masamune <> / <> Gotou Takayuki mechanical design / art background Takeuti Atsushi <> / <> Puroppudezain / Ryo Hirata <> Production / Co-production <> Jinizuanimeshonsutajio / Production IG Production <> / “Appleseed XIII” Production Committee

Related Sites
http://www.appleseed13.jp/ (Japanese)

-Joe

On my on demand of Anime network, they put Appleseed the movie on there, & I absolutley loved it.
I did some research on Amazon, & it has Appleseed, & Appleseed Ex Machina, what is the difference? Also, which on of these did I just watch?

I believe I watched Appleseed the Movie, but how does that differ from Ex Machina?

You watched Appleseed, the 2004 movie on your On Demand channel, here’s a brief synopsis:

Appleseed: Ex Machina is a 2007 movie that is a sequel to the original movie. ADV dubbed this one, but I’m not sure who holds the rights to it now.

Here’s a brief synopsis of it:

synopses:ANN

Appleseed is the original movie. It was originally licensed by Geneon a few years back, with a dub done in LA. Sentai Filmworks rescued it after Geneon folded in the US. They produced a new dub for their bluray release produced in Houston consisting of the same cast as the second movie Ex Machina.

Appleseed Ex Machina is the sequel was licensed by Warner Brothers a few years ago and they hired ADV Studios to produce the dub. This is why the first movie was redubbed so the casts would be the same for both.

Thnak you very much. I didn’t know the difference. Then what I watched was Appleseed. I LOVED it. Have to get it on blu ray. I may have to get Ex Machina also.

[size=16]SENTAI SELECTS™ Announces Appleseed[/size]

Sentai Selects BD Cover/Disc Art.

[details=BD]
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/817w5OOu4bL.SL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81U%2BXzzuxxL.SL.jpg[/details]

[details=Reminder of Dub Cast]
Briareos - David Matranga
Deunan Knute - Luci Christian

Athena Areios - Allison Sumrall
Hades - Andrew Love
Yoshitsune - Chris Patton
Hitomi - Hilary Haag
Uranus - Jason Douglas
Nike - Shelley Calene-Black
Elder - Andy McAvin
Athena Areios (young) - Carolyn Hennesy
Lance - Chris Hutchison
Elder - Christopher Ayres
Elder - John Gremillion
Leyton - Justin O’Brien
Kudoh - Kalob Martinez
Dr. Gilliam - Kara Greenberg
Elder - Marty Fleck
Elder - Stefan Craig
Elder - T. Posthlewaite
Elder - Ted Pfister[/details]

[details=Interior Artwork]
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81ILTs4TEQL.SL.jpg[/details]

[size=16]The Mike Toole Show - Need for Seed[/size]
by Mike Toole, Jul 12th 2015

11 years later and it still looks good, if I say so.
Holds up quite well, even on DVD.
every BD/DVD should come in a steelbook.

if there is a new movie on the horizon and follows the patter all the movies have, then the next one will be live-action.

[size=16]Appleseed Alpha Film Awarded in VFX-Japan Awards[/size]
posted on 2016-03-12 14:45 EST

###Twitch.tv

I think I’m gonna have myself and Appleseed moviefest this weekend.

Appleseed XIII – Coming Soon to S.A.V.E.

Appleseed XIII – Available Now on S.A.V.E.

RightStuf Pre-Order Link

RetroCrush Adds Appleseed, Plus More Anime

posted on 2020-05-01 10:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda

Cracking open a cold one with the boys gets rowdier than usual | Appleseed (1988)