ATTN: LadyOfWicca

YOU ARE THE BESTEST!

Thank you so much for making our little girl this beautiful blanket! Thank you everyone as well for your warm wishes, we are beaming right now. :slight_smile:

Here’s a pic of the blanket. You can’t really see it, but she also added in a nice Yoko Littner patch from Gurren Laggan, one of my all time favs by coincidence. :slight_smile:

Here’s another pic of our little girl:

She is so adorable Rai. Thanks for sharing that with us. :slight_smile:

Wicca you did a amazing job on that blanket. That Gurren Lagann patch was genius. :slight_smile:

You are very welcome, Rai! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Please keep sharing Tesla pics too!

I must have missed it, somehow. :ohmy: Though a little late, congratulations Rai! She is adorable!! X3
I extend my best wish to you guys, and look forward to anything you might share! :cheer:

I also love the blanket; good job, LadyOfWicca. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=174059]I must have missed it, somehow. :ohmy: Though a little late, congratulations Rai! She is adorable!! X3
I extend my best wish to you guys, and look forward to anything you might share! :cheer:

I also love the blanket; good job, LadyOfWicca. :)[/quote]

https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,3/func,view/id,172458/

Tesla’s amazing, I had a wicked day yesterday ( Slow computers at work are NEVER a good thing. ) and just seeing her makes everything better.

Wicca’s a real Lady I tell you.

Mark Gosdin