Beyblade / Bakuten Shoot Beyblade

Beyblade / Bakuten Shoot Beyblade

Genres: adventure, comedy, drama, tournament
Themes: spinning tops, sports
Objectionable content: None
Plot Summary: Thirteen-year-old Tyson Granger (Takao Kinomiya), along with his fellow teammates, Kai Hiwatari, Max Tate (Max Mizuhura), and Ray Kon (Rei Kon), strive to become the greatest beybladers in the world. With the technical help of the team’s resident genius, Kenny (Kyouju), and with the powerful strength of their bit beasts, the Bladebreakers armed with their tops (AKA: blades) attempt to reach their goal.
Number of episodes: 51
Vintage: 2001-01-08 to 2001-12-24

ANN Info Page

Beyblade: V-Force / Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002

Genres: adventure, comedy, drama, tournament
Plot Summary: The Bladebreakers have to join forces once again because a mysterious group under the lead of Oozuma has defeated them, but the real enemy is not Oozuma. The real threat is formed by a group of people who use cyber-bitbeasts to capture the original ones from the Bladebreakers.
Vintage: 2002-01-07 to 2002-12-23

ANN Info Page

Beyblade G Revolution / Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G-Revolution

Genres: adventure, comedy, fantasy, tournament
Objectionable content: Mild
Plot Summary: After keeping their Bit Beasts out of harm’s way, a new world championship tournament is announced, but the defending champions can’t all be on the same team. Their friendship will be tested and tried as each Bladebreaker goes on a quest to prove why they are the best beyblader around. Tyson, Max, Ray, Kai, and newcomer Daichi, must keep up their winning ways…even if they must face each other. But, after the tournament is over, what awaits them is an old foe, Boris, taking over the BBA and transforming it into BEGA, the Beyblade Entertainment Global Association. To save Beybladers of the entire world from BEGA’s corruption, the Bladebreakers must reunite once again…
Number of episodes: 52
Vintage: 2003-01-06 to 2003-12-29

ANN Info Page

Beyblade: Metal Fusion

Genres: adventure, comedy, fantasy, tournament
Objectionable Content: Mild
Plot Summary: A new cast of characters take on the continued battle between good and evil. Ginga, our hero, and his group of loyal friends take on a dangerous group called the Dark Nebula. Dark Nebula’s mission is to take over the world and unleash their evil upon it; but before they can do so, they must destroy Ginga as he is the only person that’s strong enough to stand in their way. The plot thickens as friends become enemies and enemies become allies. Everything starts and ends with Ginga as he struggles to find the strength to defend his world and the honor of Beyblade.
Vintage: 2009-07-15

ANN Info Page

Beyblade: Metal Masters / Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku

Plot Summary: After Storm Pegasus sacrifices itself to defeat Ryuga and Lightning L-Drago, Gingka hears from a rock which contains Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F, The legendary bey and first Galaxy Pegasus battles with a new bey named Ray Striker and the owner Masamune Kadoya. Together with Madoka, Masamune, Yu, Tsubasa, and Gingka they form a team called Gan Gan Galaxy to participate in a new beyblade world tournament called Big Bang Bladers. On the way they have to battle other team Garcias, team Wang Hu Zhong, team Lovushka, team Excalibur, team Desert Blaze, team Chandora, team Wild Fang and team Starbreaker new guy Toby/Faust and a member of team Starbreaker.
Vintage: 2010-04-04 to 2011-03-27

ANN Info Page

Beyblade: Metal Fury / Metal Fight Beyblade 4D

Plot Summary: Taking a break from their latest tough triumph over Faust and the Spiral Core, Gingka and his friends find themselves saving a boy named Yuki from a mysterious youth named Johannes. Although Yuki is a boy genius and an astronomer, he is a Blader who owns “Anubis”. Yuki says that he has come to tell Gingka and his friends about the voice of the Star Fragment. He witnessed the Star Fragment fall from the sky one day. That single light dwells within Anubus and he says that he heard the voice of the Star Fragment that evening. A great evil is trying to revive the “Black Sun” and “Nemesis”, the god of Destruction, by using the unknown power of the Star Fragment and destroy the world.
Number of episodes: 52
Vintage: 2011-04-03 to 2012-04-01

ANN Info Page

Beyblade: Shogun Steel / Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G

Plot Summary: Seven years have passed since the God of Destruction met his end at the hands of a great Blader. A new era of Beyblade has begun, bringing with it new Blades. When Zero Kurogane witnessed the final battle with the lord of destruction years ago, a fire began to burn within him to push forward to a new future. While Zero is the champion in his hometown, he wants to test himself and seeks out greater opponents, heading to Gingka’s hometown. When Zero arrives and discovers that Gingka is nowhere to be found, he learns that Bladers from all over the world have come to test themselves against the Zero Gravity Bey stadium. Wanting to push his skills forward, Zero takes part in the new era of Beyblade, testing his might against the Zero Gravity stadiums.
Number of Episodes: 45
Vintage: 2012-04-08

ANN Info Page

BeyWheelz: Powered by Beyblade

Genres: action, science fiction
Number of Episodes: 13
Vintage: 2012-08-11

ANN Info Page

BeyWarriors BeyRaiderz

Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Sports
Number of Episodes: 13
Vintage: January 25, 2014 - April 26, 2014
Plot Summary: Three friends find themselves trapped in a strange world whose protectors, the Six Mythic Beasts, have disappeared. With the land in ruins, the friends work to uncover hidden stadiums to do battle and bring the protectors back. The latest series of BEYBLADE finds Sho Tenma, Jin Ryu, and Leon Fierce trapped on a strange world which has fallen into decay and now it’s up to them to uncover hidden arenas, battle with their Beyraiderz and restore prosperity to the derelict world. Sho, Jin and Leon find themselves trapped on a strange world once defended by the Six Mythic Beasts who upheld justice and brought prosperity to all through the battling Beyraiderz. When the Beasts mysteriously disappeared, the world fell into decay and ruin, and now it’s up to Sho and his friends to uncover the hidden Beyraiderz arenas, so battle to bring the Beasts back and restore prosperity to the derelict world!

Beyblade Wiki

BeyWarriors: Cyborg

Plot Summary: The show takes place in the abandoned planet of Teslandia, where groups of teenage Beybattlers use the Beyraiderz fo summon Cyborg Warriors. Now a war ensues for the Cyborg Warriors to collect tokens and restore Teslandia’s beauty.
Number of Episodes: 28
Vintage: 2014-10-18

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst

Number of Episodes: 51
Vintage: 2016-04-04
Plot Summary: Valt Aoi is a hot-blooded kid who loves to attack and wields a Beyblade named Valkyrie. His close friend Shū Kurenai is an elite Blader who is a genius but still puts in a lot of effort, and wields the Beyblade named Spriggan.

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst Evolution / Beyblade Burst God

Vintage: 2017-04-03

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst Turbo / Beyblade Burst Chōzetsu

Number of Episodes: 51
Vintage: 2018-04-02

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst GT / Beyblade Burst Gachi

Running time: 11 minutes
Vintage: 2019-04-05

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst Sparking / Beyblade Burst Super King

Running time: 12 minutes
Number of Episodes: 7
Vintage: 2020-04-03

ANN Info Page

Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle / Beyblade Burst DB

Vintage: 2021-04-02

ANN Info Page

Beyblade X

Vintage: 2023-10-06

ANN Info Page

Beyblade the Movie: Fierce Battle Vintage: 2002-08-17
Metal Fight Beyblade VS Taiyō Shakunetsu no Shinryakusha (movie) - Vintage: 2010-08-21
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike (ONA) - Vintage: 2023-04-03

U.S.'s Cartoon Network to Launch Beyblade: Metal Fusion

posted on 2010-04-21 23:24 EDT
Bakugan, Pokémon anime to return in 2010-2011 season

See people, anime on tv isn’t dead. We’re getting another new show. I say thumbs up and props are at hand.

B) :wink:

Considering that Nelavan is co-producing Metal Fight/Metal Fusion, I do hope that the dub will be pretty much the same thing as the Japanese version in terms of names, story, music, etc. as the show is very good and is already my favorite of all of the Beyblade animes (G-Revolution used to be my favorite). It would be cool if Nelvana dubs this show uncut and then just edits for time restraints on North American television.

Also, I would love to see Nelavan team up with an anime distributor, like maybe Sentai, and give this show an uncut & dual-audio DVD release over here. I would definitely buy it!

I wonder how US is going to act when they found out, that all the old bladers retire…

Beyblade: Metal Fusion to Premiere in U.S. on June 26

posted on 2010-04-30 13:04 EDT
Cartoon Network to run 51 manga/game-based episodes on Saturday mornings

56 episode!!! BUt there are only 14 episode fansub!!! WHAT THE HELL !!!

Oh boy the greatest Saturday morning ‘worth getting up early for’ show ever.

ABC Family was my savior for 7AM-8AM.
I can also thank Toon Disney for bringing it back.

3 seasons with the same beybladers was a great enough run. Who cares for the change. It’s time to move on. Digimon Data Squad is another good example.

I never watch Digimon Data Squad, I heard it was good but after season 4 i quite watching. Wait an min… Which season was Data Squad?

Well, to bring this back to the top, I did see a few scenes of the English dub of Metal Fight, a.k.a. Metal Fusion, and I have to say that it’s not bad at all. I can definitely see it improve as the show goes on, but there are some thigns I just have to nitpick on:

1. Benkei’s voice is too much of a generic “big tough guy” voice, and considering how he’s a main character it might be annoying to hear that voice in the long haul. There are some other performances like Benkei’s that aren’t that great, but Benkei’s is the worst offender.
  2. Nelvana changed the name of beyblade Mad Cancer’s name to Mad Gasher… Is Nelvana really worried that parents might think that they’re kids are talking about the wrong “cancer”?
  3. Odd pronounciations of names:
    -Kyoya pronounces his beyblade’s name, Leone, “Lee-Own” instead of the more natural sounding “Lee-O-Ne” that the original Japanese version uses
    -Main character Ginga Hagane’s name is utterly butchered… Instead of how it looks, the dub instead either pronounces it “Jing-Ka” or “Jin-Ga”. How could they mess up “Gin-Ga”? And that’s the main character’s name, so you keep hearing it over and over like that.

But there are good points:
-The opening theme is just a shortened version of the original Japanese theme, just with English lyrics all their own. True, the lyrics aren’t all that great, but it’s nice to hear the same rough beat… Of course, Martin Kucaj, who did the dub music for original Beyblade trilogy, wrote the original Japanese theme, so of course they’d use the same basic song.
-On the same token, all of the original music is kept intact. Of course, Neil Perfitt, a Nelvana employee, did all of the music himself, so why change it?
-Other than Mad Cancer becoming Mad Gasher and Ginga’s name possibly being spelt differently due to the odd pronounciation, none of the names have been changed! Yay!
-The eyecatches are actually kept in the show! How many animes televised in North America actually keep their eyecatches? Not many usually, outside of FUNimation Channel and Anime Network.

Now hopefully Nelvana is having the show dubbed uncut and then just they just edit for time… That way it could very well be possible to have uncut, dual-audio DVDs for this show!

For anyone wanting to watch Beyblade: Metal Fusion, it will premiere:

Saturday, June 26, 2010
7:30am ET/6:30am CT

They’re trying to mess me up!

Second episode is Sunday, June 27!
7:30am ET/6:30am CT

So, I’ve never seen any of the others, however, I caught the first episode of Beyblade: Metal Fusion this morning and kinda half watched it.

It’s very reminiscent of all the other “battle” anime out that I’ve seen, so much so, if it wasn’t for the fact that I was lazy and busy, I would have changed the channel.

Nelvana Confirms Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge Show Plans

posted on 2010-09-30 10:44 EDT
More Beyblade also planned under the name Beyblade: Metal Masters

Nelvana Offers Beyblade 4D as Beyblade: Metal Fury

posted on 2011-11-20 15:40 EST
3rd Metal Fight Beyblade anime premiered in Japan in April

Beyblade: Metal Fury to Include New BeyWheelz Series

posted on 2012-03-27 21:30 EDT
New toyline, animated series with Japanese studio unveiled in N. America first

Nelvana: Beyblade Season 4 in Production for Fall 2013

posted on 2012-08-01 12:30 EDT
Metal Fury (Beyblade 4D) to air this fall; Beyblade Zero-G premiered in Japan in April

Beywheelz Spinoff Series’ Teaser Video Streamed

posted on 2012-08-01 17:30 EDT
Beyblade: Metal Fury spinoff to debut in N. America this fall

Wait…seriously…beywheelz, with a Z!!!

Excuse me, I’m laughing too hard to type anything more. :slight_smile:

Nelvana Funds 2 Western-Exclusive Beyblade Sequel Series

posted on 2013-06-14 18:00 EDT
Beyblade: Shogun Steel to air this fall followed by 2 new series

Beywheelz Sequel Series Premieres in Canada on Saturday

posted on 2014-01-03 06:25 EST
New season of spinning top-fighting series continues Beywheelz story

Beyblade Burst Gets TV Anime by Pokémon’s OLM Next Spring

posted on 2015-06-18 10:15 EDT
3rd generation of spinning tops in battle lets players “burst” their opponents’ tops

Crunchyroll Adds a Bunch of “Beyblade” Anime to Catalog

December 01, 2015 6:30pm CST
First season and more coming to US and Canada dubbed

Metal Masters is Season 2 and Metal Fury is season 3 of the 2K10 series. I wonder why they didn’t pick up Metal Fusion (Season 1). Perhaps upcoming at a future time.

I’m happy to see the Tyson era of Beyblade return. I had held out hope Nicktoons would’ve picked up the original 2K seasons but Crunchyroll got to it first. Its just as well.