Bleach / Burn the Witch

Great recaps Slow! I like the addition of the pictures too.

I enjoyed the first half of episode 178 last week. The touching scene with Masaki was nice since she hasnā€™t really been mentioned after Ichigoā€™s unresolved fight with Grand Fisher.

Tonightā€™s episode was solid. I much prefer the episodes focused on Squad 3 over the Lady Rurichiyo ones.

I agree. That assassin saga was a long stretch. We didnā€™t get to see much of anyone during that time.

i did not see the last bleach so tell me what happind

Hoping to get to that today

Wow great job on that episode Slow. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m looking forward to learning more about Third Seat Kibune. Something is so off about that guy.

Heā€™s obviously up to no goodā€¦ and I really donā€™t trust Amagai either. Poor Izuruā€¦

Well so far we know one thing AMAGAI canā€™t trustā€¦the liquor. :smiley: I couldnā€™t get over that the smell knocks him out. Maybe he should stick to drinking tea with Orihime.

Well Slow looks like I get to look forward to your amazing Bleach runthroughs. lol For the first time since the showā€™s return for the Amagai arc, I overslept this morning and missed the first 18 minutes of Bleach. (11/21 episode)

December 25th
There is no new episode of Bleach.

Instead, we will be graced with Ep. 178

All will resume back to normal the next week, Jan. 1, with Ep. 185

Pretty cool watching Ichigo fight a different Captain two episodes in a row. His battle with Soifon wouldā€™ve turned really messy if Rukia didnā€™t interfere since Ichigo isnā€™t aware of Suzumebachiā€™s ability. I wish Rukia fought Lt. Omaeda just so she could own him easily, lol.

Captain Amagaiā€™s [strike]flaming pirate hook[/strike] zanpakuto wasā€¦ eh. Loved the moment with Renji and Byakuya. Captain Kuchikiā€™s so tsundere. :lol:

Just a reminder of Coffeeā€™s post for tomorrow nightā€¦

Wow Bleach is getting really interesting now. #186 had me totally shocked at the end. The more I think about it though, when I rewind to the beginning of the arc and play it through in my head, It does begin to make some sense.

Now I REALLY canā€™t wait for the next episode.

Did it seem to anyone else that there was a hell of a lot of talking in this last episode? Holy moley!

And, only two more episodes left until they get back to the Arrancars!

Great recap as always Slow! And yes, I think they did talk a lot in this episode, but they also had a lot to explain since things are coming to a close with this storyline. They needed to get stuff out of the way! :lol:

Yep lots of talking and those infamous flashbacks we love so very much but I didnā€™t mind it. Explanation was needed.

In all honesty though this was one of the most entertaining arcs yet. This is one Iā€™d love to see in reruns because now everything will make total sense the second time.

Amagai is like a final boss that just wonā€™t die. This just gets better and better.

And thereā€™s only one more episode in this arc, so I guess theyā€™re going to wrap this up quickly.

I thought so. I havenā€™t enjoyed an arc this much since season 1. :slight_smile:
Do we know what the next arc will be by chance?

Weā€™ll be going back to Grimmjow and the rest of the Arrancars.