Bleach / Burn the Witch

The first episode of bleach I ever saw was Ichigo’s hollowfication online. I thought the show was junk after that and didn’t have any interest in it. When I saw the first episode on CN, I thought it looked nothing like the same show, so stuck around until I found out what it was about, and got hooked.

The privirone espada gave himself up to Ichigo for honor to allow Ichigo to continue, means there is something more about the Espada hidden within their nature.

Over the many episodes I have a prediction as to where it is heading, that is the same prediction I have for the overall story of Naruto as well.

But there just seems to be more to the Espada than is let on by the breakdown from Rukia about the 3 planes. I just want to see what more the espada have in store with this new one and the attitudes to see if there is something hidden within them beyond the intent to kill and devour souls that no one in Seretai has noticed or paid attention to yet.

And that, folks, was Bleach’s second “O_O OH SHI-” moment: Kaien’s reappearance! I never would’ve saw that coming. A lot of people may not have remembered Kaien though sadly. Espada #9 easily avoided Sode no Shirayuki’s first and next dances, so it should be interesting to see what Rukia does next. I really can’t wait to finally see a certain something in the next episode that I’ve been dying to see for a while now. ^_~

Damn I wish I hadn’t stayed out till 1:00am walking around campus with people. I should have been watching Bleach!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Yes! Nejibana! It’s so cool. _ Kaien is/was freakin’ Poseidon! (His zanpakuto was revealed in the games way before it appeared in the manga in Japan).

I’m liking Rukia a lot more. Nice to see her using (and combining!!) kido in the 60’s and 70’s against Aaroniero. Uryu’s battle was disappointing, however.

-bets that 4 episodes later they’ll all still be fighting the same opponents-

-__________________-

Sounds like Dragonball Z, only not as bad :slight_smile:

All I have to say is… FINALLY, Renji gets to quit running!! Sheesh!

Jeez Where did you get the script at.

I just type it from my DVR, like a transcript.

Does anyone watch this anime on this site.

Yes, a lot of us do. Why?

Does anyone watch this anime on this site.

I think you already asked that. :wink:

Clearly I do not remember doing do.

These were some pretty good episodes last night - Enjoyed the twists and turns and the upcoming fights look like they’ll be interesting.

I agree - too bad there are only three episodes left before the break.

Uryu & Renji teaming up together is so great! Brains & brawn… with comic relief (Pesche & Dondo Chakka).

But, I kinda want to know what happened to Rukia… is she dead, in a coma??? And what about Chad??? And Naomi???

Yeah, what has happened to Rukia? >.> And was Ichigo technically dead or almost dead? This is almost soap operaish now!

It was interesting to see Grimmjow (probably spelled horribly wrong) show a hint of kindness towards Orhime, if you could call it that. One thing I’m kind of surprised at though, is that no one has tried to make a pass at her.

Oh man, you guys are actually at about where I left off in the manga now. Actually, pretty much exactly where I left off.

You actually spelled it correctly. At least, that’s how we spelled it before he was introduced as a character in America. Congrats, in a month you’ll be farther than me…

Ichigo & Grimmjow = Great battle!

spoiler

Ichigo in his Hollow mask & Grimmjow in his released state… WOW. Grimmjow looked like a white cat with a blue mane, too cool. He was so sleek and stealthy.

And, that trick he played on Ulquiorra! Sending him to another dimension… too funny! I’ll wager that he’ll be pissed when he gets back (if we can tell, that is).

Where do you think that Szayel has to go to change clothes - and why the hell doesn’t he make one of his little minions for that? Just bop one and POW! new clothes! Can’t believe he didn’t think of that…
Still no Chad or Rukia…

spoiler

Grimmjow looked like a cross between a wolf and a merman. :slight_smile: And er, what exactly was he implying about hurting Orihime? >.> But yeah, the animation and fight sequences in this episode were really great. It almost felt like movie quality. Orihime kind of annoyed me though: Oh yeah, I should cheer him on, but… let’s ponder dramatically about it for a few minutes. And how bad ass was the ending of that episode? Go on wit yo’ bad self Ichigo! It’s almost like he needs someone to flick a power switch on him to fight really well.