I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level / Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita

I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level / Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita

Themes: magical girl
Plot Summary: Ordinary office lady Azusa Aizawa died due to overwork. For that reason, when she finds herself reborn as an immortal witch with the appearance of a 17-year-old, she decides to live an easy-going life. Her main source of income is collecting magic stones that drop off the slimes that live in the nearby forest and selling them at the nearby village’s guild. After doing this for the last 300 years, she’s unknowingly become a level 99 witch, the most powerful of all.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2021-04-10

ANN Info Page

I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Season 2 / Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita 2

Vintage: 2025

ANN Info Page

‘I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level’ Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2019-10-19 09:03 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Aoi Yūki, Sayaka Senbongi, Kaede Hondo, Sayaka Harada, Manami Numakura reprise drama CD roles

‘I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level’ Anime’s Video Reveals Staff, Spring 2021 Debut

posted on 2020-10-08 23:07 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Nobukage Kimura directs series at REVOROOT

1 Like

‘I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level’ Anime Unveils 2nd Video. Song Artists, April 10 Debut

posted on 2021-01-31 05:29 EST by Egan Loo
Cast members Aoi Yūki, Azumi Waki sing for REVOROOT anime of light novels

Aoi Yuki to Release I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level TV Anime OP Song on April 7

January 31, 2021 11:25pm CST
She is also cast as the protagonist Azusa Aizawa

Crunchyroll Announces I’VE BEEN KILLING SLIMES FOR 300 YEARS AND MAXED OUT MY LEVEL and More

February 19, 2021 7:54pm CST
New title revealed during the Anime Awards festivities!

1 Like

I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level! Gets New Key Visual Ahead of April Premiere

March 26, 2021 9:45pm CDT
Crunchyroll to stream the series this April

1 Like

Demon Girls Gather in I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level TV Anime Key Visual

April 03, 2021 10:05am CDT
Slow life fantasy light novel series adaptation hits Japanese TV and Crunchyroll this spring season

Aoi Yuki Posts I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level TV Anime OP Song MV

April 06, 2021 8:20pm CDT
REVOROOT-animated isekai fantasy will be simulcast on Crunchyroll

The Spring 2021 Preview Guide - I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

by The Anime News Network Editorial Team, Apr 10th 2021

A Dragon Wants to Fight Me! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

No Overtime! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

1 Like

Mama?! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

2 Likes

Voice Actress Azumi Waki Releases I’ve Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years ED Theme MV

April 18, 2021 11:08pm CDT
REVOROOT-animated isekai fantasy is now simulcast on Crunchyroll

I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level - Crunchyroll Spring 2021 Spotlight

April 20, 2021 4:00pm CDT
Kill some slimes with us in our overview of the adaptation!

Dragon PUNCH! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

1 Like

An ELF?! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

Dragon Wedding Crashers! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

1 Like

Love Talk! | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

1 Like

Demon Summoning | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

1 Like

Ghost Hunting | I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

‘I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level’ Anime Adds 6 Cast Members

posted on 2021-05-12 23:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Ari Ozawa, Miku Itō, Hikaru Tohno, Ayasa Itō, Miyuri Shimabukuro, Kotori Koiwai join cast

1 Like