Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill / Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hōrō Meshi

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill / Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hōrō Meshi

Plot Summary: Tsuyoshi Mukōda was nothing special in modern Japan, so when he was summoned to a world of swordplay and sorcery, he thought he was ready for the adventure of a lifetime. Too bad the kingdom that summoned him only got him by mistake. Not only was he not one of the three summoned heroes, but his stats were laughable compared to theirs. On top of that, there’s something really sketchy about this kingdom. He immediately left to make his own way in this other world. The only thing Mukōda can rely on is his unique skill: the “Online Supermarket,” a skill that allows him to buy modern goods in a fantasy world. It’s useless for combat, but if he plays his cards right, he could lead a comfortable life. At least, that’s what Mukōda thinks, but it turns out modern food bought with this skill has some absurd effects. Mukouda introduces ridiculously tasty modern cooking to a fantasy world and gets some ridiculous repeat customers begging for more.
Vintage: 2023-01-10

ANN Info Page

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill 2 / Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hōrō Meshi 2

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Isekai Fantasy Novel Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Gets TV Anime in January 2023

October 28, 2022 10:03pm CDT
Kiyoshi Matsuda (Kumamiko, RE-MAIN) serves as director at MAPPA

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill TV Anime Serves Up 1st Trailer, More Cast

November 03, 2022 6:03am CDT
RE-MAIN director helms isekai fantasy series for January 2023 premiere

Yuma Uchida to Perform Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Anime Ending Theme

November 12, 2022 8:52am CST
Uchida also voices lead character Tsuyoshi Mukuoda

Crunchyroll to Stream Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill and More

December 03, 2022 1:45pm CST
Announcements revealed at Crunchyroll’s Anime Frontier Industry Panel

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Anime’s Key Visual Announces January 10 Premiere

posted on 2022-12-08 04:51 EST by Egan Loo
Anime streams first in Japan before broadcast airing with tie-ins with real-life ingredients, utensils

1 Like

Culinary Adventure Heats Up in Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill PV

December 26, 2022 7:45am CST
Additional cast and OP / ED theme song performers revealed for upcoming isekai light novel adaptation

The Winter 2023 Anime Preview Guide - Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill

Jan 10th 2023

Warning - contains spoilers

Gimme that Pork | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills Anime Chows Down on Non-Credit OP

January 17, 2023 10:53am CST
TV anime based on comic isekai fantasy light novel series is currently streaming on Crunchyroll

No Means No | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

Heroes Get Cartoony in Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Non-credit ED

January 24, 2023 1:11pm CST
Adaptation based on comic isekai fantasy light novel series is currently streaming on Crunchyroll

Trying Spaghetti For the First Time | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

Mukohda Forcibly Learns Fireball | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

A Goddess Falls In Love With Sweets | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

1 Like

Main Character Gets Upstaged by Baby Slime | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

1 Like

Sui and Fel Try Soda | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

1 Like

Wait… Is that straight up pepsi?

2 Likes

Like Fenrir, Like Slime | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

2 Likes

Creating the Painterly Backgrounds of Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill | MAPPA

Giving Fenrir a Bath | Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill

Making MAPPA’s Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill | Sound Design