Chivalry of a Failed Knight / Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Chivalry of a Failed Knight / Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: ecchi, martial arts, school life, swordplay
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: Magic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the “Failed Knight” or “Worst One” who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the “Number One” student. In this duel, “the loser must be obedient for life.”
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2015-10-03

ANN Info Page

A Chivalry of the Failed Knight Light Novels Get Anime

posted on 2015-03-09 01:00 EDT
“School sword action” story about “Failed Knight” paired with “Number One” student

A Chivalry of the Failed Knight Anime’s Cast, Staff, Visual Unveiled

posted on 2015-05-10 03:00 EDT
Ryota Ohsaka, Shizuka Ishigami star in school sword action anime by SILVER LINK./Nexus

A Chivalry of the Failed Knight Anime’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2015-05-15 12:45 EDT
Ryota Ohsaka, Shizuka Ishigami star in upcoming anime based on fantasy light novel

“A Chivalry of a Failed Knight” TV Anime Scheduled for October 2015

July 04, 2015 7:15am CDT
Novel’s 8th volume will come with a drama CD

Chivalry of the Failed Knight Anime Reveals More Cast, Ending Song, 2nd Video

posted on 2015-08-13 03:30 EDT
Ali Project performs ending theme for series premiering in October

“A Chivalry of a Failed Knight” TV Anime Premiere Set for October 3

September 02, 2015 12:55am CDT
First episode advance screening event will be held on September 27

Comtrya.com: ALI PROJECT new single Haramitsu Renge ED anime Chivalry of the Failed Knight

posted on September 06, 2015 / Comtrya Sugoi

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Listed With 12 Episodes

posted on 2015-09-28 17:40 EDT
Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- gets mini OVA episodes

Sentai Filmworks License Announcement

September 29, 2015

ANN: Sentai Filmworks Acquires Chivalry of a Failed Knight Anime

posted on 2015-09-29 15:34 EDT
Fantasy light novel adaptation to debut on October 4

another “magical school” show?
maybe this one will have something to make it stand out from the crowd: mecha, cthulhu, it goes bat poop crazy…

Something…

Press Release: CHIVALRY OF A FAILED KNIGHT TO SIMULCAST EXCLUSIVELY ON HULU

Oct 1, 2015

Sentai Filmworks to Stream Chivalry of a Failed Knight on Hulu

posted on 2015-10-01 22:15 EDT
Fantasy action TV anime begins on Saturday

Watch Chivalry of a Failed Knight with Two Free Weeks of Hulu

10/2/2015 6:28:30 PM

Imagine training at a school where your weapon is forged from the energy of your soul. Now, imagine that your talent is extremely low and that you’re suddenly forced into an encounter with the most talented and equally beautiful, student in the school? Well, that’s exactly what happens to Ikki Kurogane, known about school as the “Worst One”. Then, things start to actually rough.

Sentai Filmworks has your front seat ticket to catch all of the action in Chivalry of a Failed Knight, starting this Saturday, October 3, 2015.

Ready to start streaming? Hulu already has you covered. Simply start your free trial by heading to: hulu.com/start

Take advantage of their free trial, and you’ll have premium access to Hulu’s entire library of exclusive material, including simulcast access to Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

Pardon us for our, “Hey. That’s not all” moment.
• Get access to thousands of hours of anime with full seasons of your favorites, past and present.
• Use your Hulu Plus pass to access titles even beyond Sentai’s Hulu Channel.
• Stream content from your account directly to your phone, game console, smart TV, or tablet in blazing clarity.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight will stream exclusively from Hulu, with the first episode airing on October 3, 2015, and free-to-user streaming will begin one week after the simulcast begins.

http://www.hulu.com/chivalry-of-a-failed-knight

2 Likes

VIDEO: “Chivalry of a Failed Knight” ED Song MV by ALI PROJECT

October 06, 2015 12:55am CDT
31st single “Haramitsu Renge” will be available on October 21

I hope Sentai Filmworks dubs this anime. not that I have high expectations.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight / The Asterisk War: These Two New Anime Are Strangely Similar - IGN Anime Club

1 Like

You know I’m glad I saw this video because if there’s one anime you can’t see and one you can, I’m glad I got the winner in their view. Very interesting turn of events there.

So I finally got around to watching Ep. 01

It’s not as bad as the ANN Fall 2015 Preview Guide made it out to be. Though I can definitely see the gripes and where they’re coming from.

At the moment, it’s just kinda in the “I’m not sure what to think” category for me. It wasn’t really bad, it’s just kind of fair to middling. I’ll keep watching it like I do with most Sentai stuff, but I’m not really expecting much from it or to be wowed all that much.

[url=http://www.hulu.com/chivalry-of-a-failed-knight][/url] [b]Eps 1-3 (Sub) is now LIVE on Hulu![/b]
1 Like

I’m curious to know if Anime Network will get this, or if the exclusive contract won’t allow them to get it.

I’m betting it’s a timed exclusive, so probably after X amount of time it will be on TAN.

[url=http://www.hulu.com/watch/861634#i0,p0,d0][/url] [b]Ep 04 (Sub) is now LIVE on Hulu![/b]
1 Like

Ep, 4

Stella is the best Tsundere ever.

Viewster Streams Chivalry of a Failed Knight in Canada, UK

posted on 2015-10-30 18:20 EDT

[url=http://www.hulu.com/watch/864071#i0,p0,d0][/url] [b]Ep 05 (Sub) is now LIVE on Hulu![/b]