Claim Your Babe:Part Deux

The name of the game is Claim Your Babe:Part Deux. Much like the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! thread, you get to claim some sexy piece of ass for your very own, but there are rules involved. Now remember, this is all just for fun, and we don’t want any friendships broken over a man or a woman. So we have to follow the rules carefully, and they are as follows:

1. You may claim one character per round, and no take-backsies! Once you pick, it is final. The character your choose cannot be of anime or manga influence. Basically, if you can claim it in the bishoujo/bishounen thread, you cannot claim it here. Now, the categories you can choose from will be one of these: Fictional Television Series, Fictional Movies, and Special Catagories. The Special Catagories round will be a sort of wild card round with a variety of options.There will be a schedual and I will make sure it is posted each week.

2. The Fictional Characters you claim cannot be real life people, unless they are featured as a character within a series. For example, you cannot just claim H.G. Wells because he is a sexy man who writes sexy books. However, you can claim H.G. Wells as he appears in the movie Time After Time, where he chases Jack the Ripper through time and space (San Francisco).

3. It is possible for you to claim male or female characters, despite whatever gender you may be, it’s an open game.

4. Once a character has been claimed, no one can choose that character again, that would be stealing and I would have to ask Slowhand to punish you. None get out of her dungeon unchanged.

5. All rounds will start on Tuesday at 00:01 AM, and end at 23:59 PM on Monday. If you are off by a few minutes, I don’t really care. But keep in mind that the new round will always start on Tuesday, whether I commence it or not.

6. Every week will features one of the three different categories. For example, one week you will have to pick from TV characters, the next week will be from Movie characters, and the third week will be a special round that will feature fictional literary characters, musicians, and other catagories that will be rotated in to keep it exciting. The TV and Movie round will never change.

7. Now, there are several things like movie adaptions from books, the character counts for all three categories. For instance, if someone claims Trillian from the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, you have effectively claimed that character from the books, the TV series, and the movie. So no one can claim a character from the book after someone has just claimed them from the movie. So you’ll have to do your claiming strategically. Basically, whoever claims a character first wins that character. If you didn’t know that character was originally from a book, tough luck.

8. Four weeks with no activity and you lose your claims. (This rule is suspended for the next month to allow old players to reenter the game without consequences)

9. Rules are subject to change, and I’ll make an announcement before they take effect.

10. Format is as follows: The Round, the character, and then the series they’ve originated from. It would be courteous to provide a picture of the character, but not necessary. In the case of books, if you’d like to provide a short description of the character, that would be fine as pictures may not always be available in that area.

This is a reboot and some changes have been made but I have decided to keep all previous claims in place unless that player decides they don’t want to join the reboot. But they have a month to decide regardless of when they last put up a claim in the original game. Pretear is exempt until she can get her computer fixed. Trust me, you don’t want to have claimed a released Eric Northman only to have her come back looking for her man.

All the original claimes are listed below but we are just going to start at number one again. The claims from the orginal game will be givin an “O” so you can tell.

The schedual for the next several weeks will be as follows:

May 3,2011/Round #1 - Favorite Musician
May 10,2011/Round #2 - Fictional Movie Character
May 17,2011/Round #3 - Fictional Television Character
May 24,2011/Round #4 - Favorite Fictional Villian from TV, Movie, or Literature
May 31,2011/Round #5 - Fictional Movie Character
June 7,2011/Round #6 - Fictional Television Character
June 14,2011/Round #7 - Black and White. No it isn’t the race round. Pick an oldie but a goodie Fictional Movie Character.
June 21,2011/Round #8 - Fictional Movie Character
June 28,2011/Round #9 - Fictional Television Character
July 5,2011/Round #10 - Cast It Yourself. Ever want to see John Stamos play James Bond? Me neither. But cast your favorite actor in the movie role you want to see them in. You are not claiming the official character, so if it is taken that is ok.

LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!

Upcoming Rounds
Round #11 Fictional Movie Character - July 12
Round #12 Fictional TV Character - July 19
Round #13 Couple Night - July 26 * Two for One! Pick your favorite couple. Your favorite lovers, brothers and sisters, or any kind of dynamic duo. Even those cop partners that you know would throw down their lives for eachother. If you want to couple up someone you have already picked replace the one you need with someone in the same catagory.
Round #14 Fictional Movie Character - August 2
Round #15 Fictional TV Character - August 9
Round #16 I’m with the Band - August 16 *Pick your favorite band. When you get the whole band you get more babe for your buck. (Yes you have to take the drummer too)
Round #17 Fictional Movie Character - August 23
Round #18 Fictional TV Character - August 30
Round #19 Hey Sports Fan - September 6 * Pick a hot athlete. Not a lot of sports I follow but some of those people even make soccer look interesting.
Round #20 Fictional Movie Character - September 13
Round # 21 Fictional TV Character - September 20

Upcoming Rounds
Round #22 / September 27 - Favorite Commercial Pitch Person
Round #23 / October 4 - Fictional Movie Character
Round #24 / October 11 - Fictional Television Character
Round #25 / October 18 - Favorite news person
Round #26 / October 25 - Fictional Movie Character
Round #27 / November 1 - Fictional Television Character

http://members.cox.net/permanentlywarped/8-06%20Player.htm

http://members.cox.net/permanentlywarped/8-06%20Alphabet.htm

Froggy wrote:

You have learned well, young pollywog. Take it from one who has experienced the Pretear before. Isn’t it funny, though, that both times a game she’s in has been rebooted her computer’s been down for the count? :huh: :blink: :S

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Froggy wrote:

You have learned well, young pollywog. Take it from one who has experienced the Pretear before. Isn’t it funny, though, that both times a game she’s in has been rebooted her computer’s been down for the count? :huh: :blink: :S[/quote]

I just hope she can get it fixed and come back to play. I miss her often acerbic (but cute) wit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thanks for the tips on my list keeping Newshawk. Much appreciated!

OOPS! :blush: Looks like I claimed Aragorn in Round #26 when Shadycat already had a claim in on him from Round #3. I will fix that when I update next weeks picks. Thanks for pointing that out Slowhand.

YAY! Happy to start playing again. Although not sure yet who my next pick will be.

Good to see things are working out well! Hopefully I will get involved this time around.

Rules and sexy ass…I don’t know about this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tonight at midnight Round #1 will begin. Claim your favorite musician. You can pick a rock star or an opera star…heck you can even pick a drummer. Shankajew did hold a musician round once before so make sure your choice is available.

Froggy wrote:

You didn’t say which midnight you were talking about… Eastern, Central, or are we going with our own time zones?

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Froggy wrote:

You didn’t say which midnight you were talking about… Eastern, Central, or are we going with our own time zones?[/quote]

Good point. Sorry I never did one of these before. Central Standard Time sounds good.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

You didn’t say which midnight you were talking about… Eastern, Central, or are we going with our own time zones?

Good point. Sorry I never did one of these before. Central Standard Time sounds good.[/quote]

Crap, that means staying up one extra hour for me… I can do it! I might be half asleep when I do, so don’t be surprised if something weird shows up! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I know, I could wait until the next day, but where’s the fun in that? :laugh:

Tomorrow’s paper, but the wait can kill!

Round 1

Yuki Kajiura (Composer)

[video type=youtube]83LIVXnTeyY[/video]

[video type=youtube]paDe3WDZ2Kg[/video]

Round # 1

Morten Harket of a-ha

[size=16]Round 1[/size]

Eric ‘Slowhand’ Clapton

The one I fell in love with:

Him, today:

[details=The famous phrase]
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/GODINGUITAR/clapton-is-god-788339.jpg[/details]

I pick Natalie Horler, lead singer of the dance group Cascada.

I already have claimed Feist, and I really don’t listen to all that much contemporary music any more. While there are some classic rock/pop babes I could claim, my musical interests are more focused to the east lately. Therefore, I think I will claim for my first round musician babe the incomparable Masami Okui.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64BjkqAO_6E

Round 1, Musicians, Al Barr from Dropkick Murphys

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/24026180.jpg/http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3892/24026180.jpg

Round 1 -

Sarah Brightman

Starting tonight at midnight is Round #2, your pick for Movie Babe of the week. But you can still get in on the Musician Babes until then.