Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! (Current Status: Hiatus; see post #1)

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Damn, Byakuya is hot. Guess I’m going to have to go in another direction and say… Haji from Blood+! Oooh or maybe Lockon from Mobile Suit Gundam 00. This might take some time… -ponders deeply-

Eh, for round 1 I’ll say Haji, because I know others would seek to claim him first.[/quote]

:lol: Ok. I am removing him from my list!![/quote]

Sigh Scratch another…

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Damn, Byakuya is hot. Guess I’m going to have to go in another direction and say… Haji from Blood+! Oooh or maybe Lockon from Mobile Suit Gundam 00. This might take some time… -ponders deeply-

Eh, for round 1 I’ll say Haji, because I know others would seek to claim him first.[/quote]

:lol: Ok. I am removing him from my list!!

Sigh Scratch another…[/quote]

LOL, sorry.

-makes up a list of unparalleled fictional hotness- When’s round 2?

Also, good pick shak! If I were a man or a lesbian I would have snagged Yoko for sure.

Tsunade Form Naruto, If they kill her then I will have to get an divorce…

PretearHimeno wrote:
Also, good pick shak! If I were a man or a lesbian I would have snagged Yoko for sure.

:S Ehh… Yoko is so unappealing and unattractive. It’s like that fake beauty crap…

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Who is that, Tommy?

Please say who they are, for us lowly unknowing people…[/quote]

Yes, please mention both the character and what series they are from when you claim someone. Anyway, Tommy, Kyonko doesn’t count anyway since she’s fanmade.

PretearHimeno wrote:

Lol. I never mentioned a round 2 because I wasn’t sure anyone would participate, buuuuuuuut… by popular demand I guess this can go on for several rounds. Once I figure out how it’s going to work, I’ll let everyone know.

Oh yeah, just in case anyone had any doubts, manga (including manwha, OEL manga and the like) characters are included. So series that haven’t been adapted into an anime (ie. Yotsuba&!, Otomen, Maximum Ride, etc) are fair game. I’ll update the rules. I won’t say what, but there’s another rule I might have to add. I hope no one takes it the wrong way if it occurs.

I’m surprised no one has mention the tell tale nipple yet.

PretearHimeno wrote:

There are a pair in his avatar as well…

I believe the right word for now would be, anyway…

Could you sort of PM me when you’re going to call it round 2. These women (and one guy) are ruthless. I need a head start. ;_;

That’s cheating Pretear!! :stuck_out_tongue:

The tell tale nipple… written by Edgar Allen Hoe?

Mamimi you can literally claim, someone or other made a Barbie-size doll of her that sells pretty cheap.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]I believe the right word for now would be, anyway…

Could you sort of PM me when you’re going to call it round 2. These women (and one guy) are ruthless. I need a head start. ;_;[/quote]

LadyOfWicca wrote:

It depends… who are you going to pick this time???

^__________________________________________^

I’m surprised no guy has snagged Kaname Chidori…

Round 2 will begin Friday at 6 PM PST. In order to claim a character in round 2, you MUST respond to this post (just click the “reply” button, there’s no need to quote anything I said). Each round will last for one week, with the next starting the following Friday at the same time until the thread dies. The cut off time for each round is 5:59 PM PST. I won’t be here around that time Friday to remind anyone, so it’s up to you to remember it. If I make any changes, I’ll post something tomorrow.

If you haven’t claimed anyone for round 1, respond to any post before this and post the character’s name and the series they’re from.

PretearHimeno wrote:

.>

I’m ready!!

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]^__________________________________________^

I’m surprised no guy has snagged Kaname Chidori…[/quote]

Dammit. You had to say that. Was hoping no one had noticed o___o

I have a few ladies lined up

BRING IT ON MOTHAF… -takes a deep breath- Uh, >.> uh, it appears as though my competitive side is rearing it’s head.

@Mystic: What? Kaname is a badass.

Yay! Round 2 this Friday!

I know I’m getting into this late, and I’m not quite sure if I’m doing this right, but with that said, I claim Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad/Clannad After story.

See you Friday!